Author Topic: JS (Settings Problem)  (Read 246 times)

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
JS (Settings Problem)
« on: October 22, 2004, 10:59:40 PM »
I screwed my settings somehow. My throttel and roll are not registering when I  fly. Rudder and elevator works fine tho. Not sure what the problem is. Anyway to reset the defaults without having to redownload AH again? :p

Offline Darkish

• Nickel Member
JS (Settings Problem)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 11:22:11 PM »
From the clipboard: settings/controls/joystick/select joystick - is the throttle set to slider and roll to x-axis?  Have you tried recalibrating stick in game?  Joystick fine under game controls in windows' control pannel?  All said at the risk of sounding like a precocious child sir, but not much info to go on.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
JS (Settings Problem)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 11:27:54 PM »
what should they be set to? Any info is appreciated. :D

Offline Darkish

• Nickel Member
JS (Settings Problem)
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 11:37:14 PM »
Ah.. if throttle is set to slider and roll to x-axis then the game would appear fine - I suggest recalibrating and/or testing the stick in windows to make sure it's working okay.  A long shot would be that the button sliders for roll and throttle have somehow been set to 0 - you can check this from clipboard ... settup/controls/joystick settings and make sure they're not all at 0 .... a real long shot.  If all else fails get a mate to send you his stick.cfg file.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
JS (Settings Problem)
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 04:14:34 AM »
I figured it out. Stupidly the last thing I did was to check and see if my throt was firmly connected to stick. :p