Author Topic: you forgot poland  (Read 637 times)

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 05:25:56 PM »
i believe that before the voting, a webpage that is against Bush is "sponsored" (aka designed and published) by his opponent.

Of course i could be wrong, but if it's not connected with the election what would be the reason to put that webpage up?

As for saying "thank you Poland" - it's allways nice to hear it, if you think we did something for you.
Then, it's not my intention to make you say this. The same way i could say "thanks USA" for supporting our guys there. It's not that Poland is doing something so special. i want to believe that we are in Iraq, because it's good for the people there, and great thing is that we can suport our allies, but that comes second, as people there are number 1. i want to believe it's that way (leaving the politic and business side of it).
In other words Poland is just as good as any other nation that's supporting the allies or that's helping some other nation (not only in iraq).

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 09:24:02 PM »
I know where Poland is. I also know the sacrifices made by the Polish people during WW2 and respect them for their courage and fortitude. I also add my for the actions of Polish participation in Iraq.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2004, 09:55:24 PM »
I know where Poland is too.

I know Polish cavalry took on German tanks.

I know Polish airmen were superb flying for the RAF.

I know the Poles showed the world their courage in 1980 in Gdansk.

You guys have balls. Big, brass, brave ones.

I'm damn glad to have the Poles in the coalition with us in Iraq.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 09:57:44 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2004, 10:37:57 PM »
I might not be up on current events - but what is the significance of Poland other then they make awesome blondes and the females sound really cute when they say "don't pet me, i'm not a dog"

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2004, 03:36:35 AM »
the real potential of that nation is that when on the other side of the world there is someone with a "willy" not bigger then an average dog one, he can send his dissatisfied women to poland. we will make her happy and will train her in saying "don't pet me, i'm not a dog" in a cute way, so once she's back from vacation that individual can enjoy her more.

Offline Heiliger

• Copper Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2004, 03:54:47 AM »
the real potential of that nation is that when on the other side of the world there is someone with a "willy" not bigger then an average dog one, he can send his dissatisfied women to poland. we will make her happy and will train her in saying "don't pet me, i'm not a dog" in a cute way, so once she's back from vacation that individual can enjoy her more.

:aok :rofl

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 04:09:04 AM »
nevermind
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 05:30:18 AM by Nilsen »

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
you forgot poland
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2004, 04:35:18 AM »

I know Polish cavalry took on German tanks.

Never happend. Propaganda designed by nazis to make poles look like idiots. It became bit of a urban legend since then with opposite implications.

Rest is ok.
:)

As for "you forgot poland". What you have to realize is that Kerry also missed another 10 countries in the coalition, only listed the major or most known ones. Bush by pointing out poland being forgotten, should have also pointed out the other 10, which for the most part he prabably would be able to pronouce.

it's the form in which Bush said it that makes everyone laugh, not the content. It's like a little dumb kid in 7th grade jumping up from his desk to show that he knows that 2 + 2 = 4

:D

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2004, 04:42:45 AM »
Originally posted by bikekil
I don't expect non-euros to know where my country is located or so

I would expect everyone on a WW2 flight sim board to know where it is.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 04:46:27 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
I would expect everyone on a WW2 flight sim board to know where it is.

I would expect anyone with a minimum amount of education to know where poland is.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 05:30:34 AM by Nilsen »

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Nilsen, mate
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 05:04:22 AM »
^

don't tempt me....

:rofl

cheers,

Scherf
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2004, 05:29:42 AM »
:D

cheers

« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 05:39:40 AM by Nilsen »