Author Topic: you forgot poland  (Read 638 times)

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« on: October 29, 2004, 08:44:32 AM »
....so.. it's time to laugh...

http://www.youforgotpoland.com/

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 09:14:05 AM »
lmao good stuff!!!   :lol :lol

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 09:30:21 AM »

:aok
sand

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 10:01:11 AM »
Four more days to Four more years.

Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 01:12:47 PM »
to be honest, i was not following US elections much... but if supporters of Kerry are picking on my country just because this guy forgot we are supporting our allies, i wish Bush won't move from the White House.

I know we are a small and poor (in terms of economy, compared to USA) country. I don't expect non-euros to know where my country is located or so... but i would expect some more respect from our allies. ok... maybe i put it another way... i don't expect to be respected.. and i don;'t care about it much, but i expect my country to be respected especially when Polish soldiers died in Iraq. Yesterday a Polish woman (working for an US Army) was kidnapped by soem terrorost freaks and of course they requested us to move our soldiers form Iraq - the answer was NO WAY... and (i hope it won't happened) that woman can lost her life there as many others form many countries.

If in exchange supporters of that Kerry guy can't show some respect to my country (not me in person) - screw them.

now you can forget about Poland.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 01:16:45 PM by bikekil »

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 01:18:27 PM »

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 01:22:19 PM »
I know we are a small and poor (in terms of economy, compared to USA) country. I don't expect non-euros to know where my country is located or so...

Why not expect non euros to know where/who you are. A country with 40+ million citizens should be known thru the world.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 01:25:39 PM »
Originally posted by bikekil
to be honest, i was not following US elections much... but if supporters of Kerry are picking on my country just because this guy forgot we are supporting our allies, i wish Bush won't move from the White House.

I know we are a small and poor (in terms of economy, compared to USA) country. I don't expect non-euros to know where my country is located or so... but i would expect some more respect from our allies. ok... maybe i put it another way... i don't expect to be respected.. and i don;'t care about it much, but i expect my country to be respected especially when Polish soldiers died in Iraq. Yesterday a Polish woman (working for an US Army) was kidnapped by soem terrorost freaks and of course they requested us to move our soldiers form Iraq - the answer was NO WAY... and (i hope it won't happened) that woman can lost her life there as many others form many countries.

If in exchange supporters of that Kerry guy can't show some respect to my country (not me in person) - screw them.

now you can forget about Poland.

Dont believe all the hype. During the debate where this originated the context of the topic was how America is carrying the majority of the burden in Iraqi. There was never anything of ill content spoken about Poland. The context was in the size and cost of present forces on the ground in Iraqi. Nothing more, nothing less..  Thanks, too  you and your countrymen for support....

Edit: I know where poland is. My chic's last name is czyznik shortened some generation ago from czyznikousky or something like that.. 8)

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 01:28:06 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
Thanks, too  you and your countrymen for support....

I second that..  

<> Poland!!

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 01:54:54 PM »
"The context was in the size and cost of present forces on the ground in Iraqi. Nothing more, nothing less.."

As i said. I'm not following yor elections... it's hard to do it from here. I just got the link and reacted. Some of that stuff can be funny (imo) some other is not (imo). As it's  "sponsored" by some Kerry supporters, my reaction was (and still is) i wish he won't win it.

But above that of course i wish every single folk in US everything best, no matter is he preferes Bush over Kerry or opposite. I mean, i don't care who you are voting for as it's your choice and i still wish you luck with anything.

My previous post was against picking on Poland not agains anyone in person.

USA

btw., Maniac. Sure it would be cool if "world" knows where Poland is, but we have no military power that someone could be afraid of... no economic powers that would made us important and so on... so i don't expect that everyone know where the Poland is :) I just hope that Poland, wherever it is, will be respected. That is really all i do care about :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 01:58:52 PM by bikekil »

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 02:03:51 PM »
on a side note...
I'm not sure, but it's nothing wrong in asking a question:

if we judge the costs of sending troops to Iraq and keeping them there, by looking at the military or economic powers of the nations, what nation pushed more % of it's resources to Iraq? Just a question

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 02:08:16 PM »
Originally posted by bikekil
btw., Maniac. Sure it would be cool if "world" knows where Poland is, but we have no military power that someone could be afraid of... no economic powers that would made us important and so on... so i don't expect that everyone know where the Poland is :) I just hope that Poland, wherever it is, will be respected. That is really all i do care about :)

WWII put Poland on the maps and into the history books. But WWII is soon forgotten. Another generation and its all gone.

Really sad.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 02:36:30 PM »
I know where Poland is, and I thank you and your country for your contributions in Iraq!!
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 02:42:29 PM »
As i said. I'm not following yor elections... it's hard to do it from here. I just got the link and reacted. Some of that stuff can be funny (imo) some other is not (imo). As it's "sponsored" by some Kerry supporters, my reaction was (and still is) i wish he won't win it.

What do you think is being sponsored by Kerry supporters??

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
you forgot poland
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 03:44:26 PM »
Sorry If I'm too naive, but what's with the You Forgot Poland! thing?