Author Topic: View system problem.  (Read 727 times)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
View system problem.
« on: July 25, 2000, 03:55:00 PM »
ok, dont laugh.

I was lookin over my shoulder, checkin 6, when my cat decided to jump on the keyboard and managed to hit F10.  Bugger.  

How do I reset my saved head position back to standard?

Swoop

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
View system problem.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2000, 04:11:00 PM »
Heres what you need to do:

Hold your view button for aft view
Use page up and page down to adjust head postion,  use arrow keys to move head forward and backwards.  Get your head where you want it and hit F10 to save that position.

I go with head all the way up and forward for aft view.  I think it gives the best view.

You will want to adjust each plane for optimum views.  You can adjust each view angle this way to what you think is best.

Good luck,
Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline DrSoya

• Zinc Member
View system problem.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2000, 04:38:00 PM »
The HOME key resets the view to default.

If you screw up a view pretty bad, just hit HOME when in that view.

------------------
DrSoya
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF [AH]
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF [WB]
Part of the Northolt Wing (First Polish Fighter Wing)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
View system problem.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2000, 02:34:00 PM »
sorted.  cheers lads.

Swoop

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
View system problem.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2000, 04:02:00 PM »
I dont think Home will reset it once F10 has been hit as he mentioned.  It resets it if you moved it, but not saved it if I remember right.
Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Wilfrid

• Copper Member
      • http://www.crytek.de
View system problem.
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2000, 06:00:00 PM »
You could always delete the .hps file for that plane in the settings folder of Aces High, then reload the game.

------------------
"Thats not fair - you can`t compare Macs with Etch-A-Sketch. People LIKE Etch-A-Sketch."