Author Topic: Warping since new version  (Read 259 times)

Offline VonnHoltz

• Zinc Member
Warping since new version
« on: November 12, 2004, 04:56:52 PM »
Don't know if anybody else is experienceing the same problem since the new update,  but when I get into combat with enemy planes they all seem to warp plus friendlies do also.  Watched frame rate and it is still over 50fps.  Using same AOL connection at 45333 baud or a little better.  When there's not much action planes don't seem to be warping.  Up until this last update or the one before, things were working great.  I'm using a Athlon 64 3200+ with new NVidia 64 meg card.  Frame rate doesn't seem to be the problem though???  Anybody have any suggestions or maybe its just something in the game??

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 05:07:20 PM »
seems every since the elections the net has been weird, warps in AH everyday.

Offline acetnt367th

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 04:54:07 PM »
well, as of yesterday - me. I have an A64 / ati 9800pro - have 75fps-85fps and vsync on so I dont know why I warp. Gave and downloaded AH again (long time since I did that) so will update you if this works later

Acetnt

Offline stantond

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 09:53:38 PM »
Whew!  I thought it was only me who was seeing this.  Been trying to figure out what could be wrong with my conn of if I have spyware.  Connection numbers all look good (great really) and I haven't found spyware.  I use Firefox web browser, run Ad-Aware, and am very careful about downloading and installing  programs.   Also, I use XP with SP2 which reports any programs trying to 'call home' and have received no reports.

I had noticed some strange maneuvers after this mega patch, but those may have been assocaited with warping.  It could be some interaction between XP SP2 and the new AH2 mod.

Regards,

Malta