Author Topic: Okay; Sarin found from Iraq  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Okay; Sarin found from Iraq
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2004, 06:59:26 AM »
Originally posted by Crumpp
Come visit me Staga....

So you think it is pretty innocent that the terrorist in Falluja have Sarin nerve gas detectors?

You think they might need them in case the Bad Ol' US of A dropped a load of Sarin on the town?

So why did the Iraqi Army need them?  To protect themselves from the Iranians?  

See most armies have limited funds, even the US Army.  They spend their money wisely on the most likely threats.  You don't find it interesting that the Iraqi Army or someone though Sarin was a big enough threat to go out and buy the detectors?

Crumpp

Face the fact: Every army in every nation has A) Detectors for nerve gases  and B) Atropine shots in their stores and, read this, IODINE pills too !
Wow! Why are there rules (at least here) that Drugstores have to keep certain amount of Iodine pills available?
Finland doesn't have nuclear weapons nor chemical weapons so why are we preparing for those?

Use your brains man: if you looks at those ampoulles you can see the "best before" year starting with 1 and I'd say it's possible that the 061081 is the manufacturing date (date of batch) which was when Iran-Iraq war was already going on, 1980 - 1988.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2004, 10:01:06 AM »
<<>>

why do you have them, are you going to invade russia again?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2004, 10:16:26 AM »
Originally posted by Staga
Face the fact: Every army in every nation has A) Detectors for nerve gases  and B) Atropine shots in their stores and, read this, IODINE pills too !
Wow! Why are there rules (at least here) that Drugstores have to keep certain amount of Iodine pills available?
Finland doesn't have nuclear weapons nor chemical weapons so why are we preparing for those?

Use your brains man: if you looks at those ampoulles you can see the "best before" year starting with 1 and I'd say it's possible that the 061081 is the manufacturing date (date of batch) which was when Iran-Iraq war was already going on, 1980 - 1988.

Face the fact:  Sarin doesn't have a shelflife neither does the antidote.  My guess is you obviously know a limited amount on the subject of GB.  BTW genius, that is the Charge Number on the box, not a "Best Before Date".  But you keep walking from one watermelon filled bucket to the next, just like your boy GScholz.  The two of you should get married.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2004, 10:16:37 AM »
Idiots.

These are standard VPHR device indicator tubes. Detectors for Zaman, Zarin and V-gases.

VPHR = Voyskovoy Pribor Himicheskoy Razvedki, Army Chemical Reconnaissance Device.

My Grandfather taught Civilian Defence in Leningrad Uni when he retired, so I played with this ampulas when I was a kid.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2004, 10:18:24 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
<<>>

why do you have them, are you going to invade russia again?

You meant to say "they bent over for Hitler when the getting was good, and then bent over for Stalin when the party was over with Hitler?"

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2004, 10:21:47 AM »
VPHR and indicator tubes , site is in Russian but you can see the tubes on illustrations.

Any Soviet school kid elder then 14 can recognize this stuff.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2004, 10:33:40 AM »
Come visit me Staga....

So you think it is pretty innocent that the terrorist in Falluja have Sarin nerve gas detectors?

You think they might need them in case the Bad Ol' US of A dropped a load of Sarin on the town?

See most armies have limited funds, even the US Army.  They spend their money wisely on the most likely threats.  You don't find it interesting that the Iraqi Army or someone though Sarin was a big enough threat to go out and buy the detectors?

Crumpp

Damn. Want to buy a VPHR? Here you can buy it online for 3300 rubles, ($1 = 28.5 rubles). It includes detector tubes for Zarin/Zoman/V-gases, storage  time 1.5 years and other indicator tubes, for phosgene, chlorine-cyanogen and diphosgene, warrnty storage time 4 years, etc. Here it is availible almost everywhere, on Civilian Defence facilities, that now take care of technogenig disasters. Phosgene, for instance, is used in many chemical factories, as well as many other substances that can be detected by VPHR.

Now go say that the fact that Iraqi Civilian Defence had gas-masks and insulated suits is a clear evidence that they had WMD.

Absolute absence of common sence and logics.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2004, 11:16:21 AM »

Crumpp

who was the most imminent threat to invade Iraq?

who did they buy nerve gas from when they used it on their own people?

they know we've had it before, and in fact I believe we have the worlds largest stockpile of nerve agents in the world.

if you were about to be invaded by a country with a large supply of these weapons, would you like to know if it's being used on youwould you feel the need to be able to detect it.

Offline mora

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2004, 11:19:30 AM »
They are undermining their own credibility by releasing those pictures and information, they should have known better.

Boroda got it right. Theres no no need to dispute it or to be embarrassed.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2004, 11:23:21 AM »

I had Hot Wheels and Transformers.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2004, 11:34:46 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27

I had Hot Wheels and Transformers.

Didn't you have basic Civilian Defence classes? Or you studied stupid plastic toys at school when you were 14? :rolleyes:

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2004, 11:40:44 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Didn't you have basic Civilian Defence classes? Or you studied stupid plastic toys at school when you were 14? :rolleyes:

Nah, we didn't have Civil Defense classes... we knew we could take you guys with or without Duck and Cover  :p

Hi Pavel :)

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2004, 11:41:15 AM »
Didn't you have basic Civilian Defence classes?

I from Texas, we had advanced Civiian Defence classes by the 3rd grade. And Hot Wheels and Transformers are metal:rolleyes:

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2004, 12:00:44 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Didn't you have basic Civilian Defence classes?

I from Texas, we had advanced Civiian Defence classes by the 3rd grade. And Hot Wheels and Transformers are metal:rolleyes:

not anymore, children could get hurt with metal.

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2004, 12:19:12 PM »
Especially for those, who at 14 played with metal and other transformers.

These VPHR MUST BE in each Civilian Defence department in each goverment organisation or organisation with special purposes (such as medical, rescue, guard and etc.) in Russia. Also there must be DP-5 and DP-7. DP-5 is a personal capsule to count personal accumulated radiation doze. DP-7 is a usual dozemeter.