Author Topic: Newbie Question  (Read 528 times)

pat-r-

Newbie Question
« on: April 25, 2001, 11:45:00 AM »
I just downloaded Aces High and it looks very interesting. I was wanting to get some offline practice in learning the FM against the drome in the game. Is there an offline combat mode for the game? I can't seem to find to find the information on this. Being a newbie would be a lot easier to adjust to the game if we could get some practice offline before becoming targets online. Does anyone know of any plans for a WW1 version of the game?
If I can't get any offline practice I'll jump online and help some of you pad your stats lol.
Salute pat-r-

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Newbie Question
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2001, 11:52:00 AM »
You can always find a HTH game going on, click the HTH button and join a 8 person game.  The drones in the game suck, they just circle the airfield you're at.

pat-r-

Newbie Question
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
Thanks for answering. Ya I noticed that it's pretty lame. I'll open an acount and give it a go during the trial period. I use to RB3D, Warbirds and mostly Dawn of aces so this will be and adjustment lol.
pat-r-

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Newbie Question
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2001, 12:28:00 PM »
I don't believe you need to use your 2-week free trial thingy to play HTH, but you do need to register.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Newbie Question
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2001, 01:04:00 PM »
If you've played WB w/out easymode in off-line or h2h you're ready for main-arena.
Just don't give all of your energy in first turns and have some alt before engaging and you'll be fine.

pat-r-

Newbie Question
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2001, 03:25:00 PM »
TY