Author Topic: attn:former STRIKE BANDITS  (Read 479 times)

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
attn:former STRIKE BANDITS
« on: December 15, 2004, 11:44:39 AM »
Well after some time in another flight sim i,ve determined that the community here is far better.Game play is a lot more fun plus I miss hearing all the whines about all the JOUST  shots,vulching ect.I'm currently building a new system that BOX gave me specs for some time ago and hope to be up in flames before to long. I have noticed an increasing amount of post regarding  runners ect. but figure everyone plays his/her own way,however if anyone does remember me they will recall I dont run{except when my prostate swells and bladder distention makes me].
Its funny how after 3 months off I found myself driving the otherday thinking of basic ACM and how DID SHANE,AK-AK,URCINE, MANETMP,AND WMLUTE do that crazy rudder kick stall a## GRAB BLOW ME OUTTA THE SKY MOVE ? So here i am ready for another round of AH2 and whopping your dad used to give ya when you cussed in church. to all new players and VETS.:)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 11:58:42 AM »
Nice post and welcome back, victor!

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 01:50:47 PM »
Victoria?

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 02:54:22 PM »
yep the ole dog has returned for more abuse.Plus I kept hearing JAMUSTA BEEN A BEAUTIFULL BABY,over and over so I thought I would come ask you to change your name.:D

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 02:56:06 PM »
I have a bone to pick with you this is the second time you have done this... I cant change my name HAJO dedicates that song to me and it makes me tingle....

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 02:57:47 PM »
Speaking of bones i recently broke a couple ,dont recommend the honda 250r aginst a car in a game of chicken

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2004, 02:59:41 PM »
I worry about you... Some screws loose... Everyone has been asking about you. Whats your email. First Rutilant pops up then you. And also JL showed up too.

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2004, 03:02:17 PM »
yea I seen JL was back,comp.crashed last time I played plus everyone was raising h** at me for my sorry connect [dial up]
so I said forgett it and walked away for awhile

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2004, 03:03:49 PM »
Um you plan on getting DSL or broadband? Thats what happens when you are a hillbilly living in oklahomo

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2004, 03:06:25 PM »
not sure? whatever your mom can pay for.naww still on dial up for another 6-8 mo. cox is planning on update then [kneels in prayer dear santa  please send me a faster connect]

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 03:08:46 PM »
If you rely on my mom you will lose your dial up.. Well hurry back so dego and rowdy can put their minds to easy. They miss their trainer

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 03:11:08 PM »
will be hosting H2H for awhile untill new system is finished

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2004, 03:14:42 PM »
Well shoot me the h2h name and I'll join ya. maybe we can whip up on some folks like the good ole days

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2004, 03:16:57 PM »
for some reason when i'm in the MA all my the textures wont load and i can see through the mountains etc. drives me crazy actually flew into mountain this a.m. cause i was seeing the terrain behind it

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2004, 03:18:48 PM »
get on today around 5 pst so we can chat