Author Topic: Calling all Bored BBS posters - or if you just want to get in  (Read 32303 times)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Calling all Bored BBS posters - or if you just want to get in
« Reply #960 on: December 28, 2004, 06:54:58 PM »
Smackin PETA around was fun till I realised they had no fight in em.I mean come on.They believed EVERYTHING!!!! They never once caught on to the IN thing.I couldnt believe they were that naieve.Ah well.It was fun while it lasted/Have to find another BBS to troll down the road.:aok
 Remember Britney  :lol
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #961 on: December 28, 2004, 11:16:38 PM »
Originally posted by BlueJ1
Creamo is my hero. He lies about dead family. Cool dude in my book. :rolleyes:
Too bad it nullifies any shread of creditability he had and nullifies anything he says.

You think so? I disagree- in fact Creamo has tons of credibility in my book. He rarely posts anymore, but when he does he usually has a point- unfortunately to the less astute it seems like he's lying about dead family members, and the reader then determines Craemo has no validity.

Maybe you didn't get it???

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #962 on: December 28, 2004, 11:20:37 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
You think so? I disagree- in fact Creamo has tons of credibility in my book. He rarely posts anymore, but when he does he usually has a point- unfortunately to the less astute it seems like he's lying about dead family members, and the reader then determines Craemo has no validity.

Maybe you didn't get it???

lol.

Airhead, you are so good that I don't even know when you are serious. Maybe that's bad?

Anyway, Creamo lied about his sis...... I think.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #963 on: December 28, 2004, 11:24:47 PM »
Nuke....

Creamo lied about his sis... A mirror image of y'all lying about whatever on the PETA BBS.

You bought it. So did the folks on the PETA BBS.

Your excuse was that you are compassionate. Creamo's response was "So are they."

So what makes them dumb, and you above it all?

Really..... Creamo trolled the trollers here. In so doing, hit it out of the park.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #964 on: December 28, 2004, 11:27:09 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
Nuke....

Creamo lied about his sis... A mirror image of y'all lying about whatever on the PETA BBS.

Your excuse was that you are compassionate. Creamo's response was "So are they."

Really..... Creamo trolled the trollers here. In so doing, hit it out of the park.

I never posted on the PETA bbs. Whenever anyone makes a post of a personal nature, I give them plenty of room.....cause I really am a compassionate person.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #965 on: December 28, 2004, 11:29:27 PM »
Doesn't matter. Same thing happened here with you that's happening over there. Sorry you got caught in the crossfire.

You must admit... It is the same thing.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #966 on: December 28, 2004, 11:30:29 PM »
Nuke....

because compassion for food is one thing, compassion for fellow humans is another...

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #967 on: December 28, 2004, 11:34:52 PM »
Doesn't matter. Same thing happened here with you that's happening over there. Sorry you got caught in the crossfire.

You must admit... It is the same thing.

Nash, I'm not sure what is going on over there. All I know is that I'm not going to ever question someone who relates a personal tragedy, no matter if I look stupid or not.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #968 on: December 28, 2004, 11:35:49 PM »
And that's cool.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #969 on: December 28, 2004, 11:39:26 PM »
If someone told me they took in an injured deer and humped it,I would scoff.If someone told me there Sister died of cancer I wouldnt even think of scoffing.Some subjects,such as a death in the family,to me,are taboo to either make fun of,or in equal bad taste,invent.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #970 on: December 28, 2004, 11:47:15 PM »
But that's you.

Those are your values.

So the eff what? Good for you.

You draw a line across one thing. The PETA folks draw thiers somewhere else.

Are you better? Does that make you a better person? Is that what you're trying to say?

We're all kinda freaks here. On this earth. Brains are wired differently. And there are extremes.... on either side.

But when ya do the math... out of all the variety of extremes there are.... Having a group of people not wanting animals hurt or whatever is not really such a bad extreme. It can be kind of funnay... but... I don't know.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #971 on: December 29, 2004, 12:00:22 AM »

But when ya do the math... out of all the variety of extremes there are.... Having a group of people not wanting animals hurt or whatever is not really such a bad extreme. It can be kind of funnay... but... I don't know.

yea but some of there methods really sux . AE: they throw chicken blood on people going into kfc .    they try to stop all people from eating animals .. (oh you'll hurt the fish with a hook ..   ect ect )

they are extreamists that cant see bolth sides of the coin . and they prey on the young girls in our society ...  they are biased and deleate anything they dont like and act like it doesnt exsist .. there bbs is a prime example ... i watched them deleate over 3000 posts in just a week .. (Talk about lack of freedom of speech)  ... and then they cry about that ...  ... they should allow all opinions, not just there "Peta/Vegan" ones only.

oh well I'm rambling .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #972 on: December 29, 2004, 12:07:54 AM »
"allow all opinions" meaning the absurd fictional ones that you went over there with, deliberately trying to get a rise out of them?

Those opinions?

Or are you talking about the opinions you sought clarification for? Questions you sincerely wanted answered?

So tell me... which extremist BBS is next? The beheaders? The Nazis? The abortion doctor snipers?

Why do I get the feeling that PETA presents a nice soft target for mockery?

Don't got the nads for taking on the Nazi sites?

Please.... one of you get the ball rolling. Lets go after one of the big Nazi sites next. Who will be first?

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #973 on: December 29, 2004, 12:11:21 AM »
been there got banned already . poor "satanroo" didnt stand a chance ... (there even worse then peta ) beware if you troll the wanna be hitler site they will try to send u virus's ...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 12:13:48 AM by Roscoroo »
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #974 on: December 29, 2004, 12:21:54 AM »
It doesn't matter what any of you say now cause Creamo has left the thread.

All this is is- hen cackling.

brack brack brack BRACK!!