Author Topic: Manual Trimming Help  (Read 332 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Manual Trimming Help
« on: January 03, 2005, 09:04:09 PM »
Im going to learn how to trim my plane while in a fight and stuff. I have an X45 Stik. I would like to use the rotaries.

I AM the dumbest dweeb in this game when it comes to stuff like this but I can take VERBAL instuction pretty good.

I'm wondering if anyone would like to gimme a hand possibly telling me how to set the rotaries up and stuff on my stik on a VOX channel. And anything else I may need to know about trimming the plane.

I work nights 3 - midnite central time zone in the US.

Any takers?

:)
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Manual Trimming Help
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:51:59 AM »
I'd told you last night if you'd stopped killin me with your cane :)

very easy to do...
within AH go to joystick setup where you see the ah functions on the left and your jstick controls on the right

spin a rotor to see the axis numbers change
pick a trim and select the rotor you want to control it and click set input, apply
do this for each trim, then click OK
be sure to then calibrate your stick and move the rotors through their range, stopping with them centered

in the X45, I d the front rotor as rudder trim, the one next to left thumb as elevator trim and the rudder rocker as aileron trim
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder