Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Goodbye
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2004, 10:37:58 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
I gave my pc to the devil ...

Got divorced?

Nice to hear from you Arlo, the goodbye post you did in general discussion sounded a little... umm... worrying. :)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

storch

Goodbye
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2004, 10:53:59 AM »
Hey Arlo good to hear from you.  Merry Christmas

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Goodbye
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2004, 11:37:49 AM »
Merry Xmas to ya'll too. I get to go send a lil bit of it with the kids t'day. Wishing you all a happy one.

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Goodbye
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2004, 12:03:17 PM »
Merry Christmas All!

Grits, Take a breather bro.  Hit the TA and get your edge back.  When your ready, come back.  You will be missed while your gone!

Crumpp

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Goodbye
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2004, 11:21:37 PM »
For some reason, I feel I need to post here as well.  Coming back here after long months off and like Grit's 5 week lay off, I don't miss it.  When I returned this summer and joined 54 I was very happy for about 2 weeks.  Then something happened, I don't know what.  I didn't look forward to squad nights and that shocked me.  Jester can tell you, squad nights were all I looked forward to the rest of the week.  I miss flying and dieing but some of the bs that went on in the CT got to me.  When I started here in Nov 02 with the 325th there seemed to be a tight community.  For whatever reasons it seems to have dissipated by this summer to a point I no longer liked flying.  I am not a AH player that enjoyed the thrill of the kill as much as I liked the immersion of reality that AH offered.  I am far more interested in squad missions than I am lone eagle sorties.  Hopefully my interest in coming back to the CT, or more accurately AH, will return.  But after reading some of these new threads who knows.  Jester, Lowe, and the rest of JG 54 I apologise about my sudden Amelia Earhardt this summer.  I just totally walked away from AH and cut my ties.  Anyway, enough of my rambling.  I am *sure* someone in here will post a smart prettythang comment about it and, hey, back to square one.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Goodbye
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2004, 02:39:04 PM »
Smart butt comment meter pegging a zero old buddy DiabloTX. BTW how'd you like getting a little snow down that way for Christmas?

Nice to see you back on the board and Tardlo give me a call you fool! Dammit man you had plenty of us worried about you buddy! Email me for my cell number but Slash has it also.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Goodbye
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2004, 09:00:05 PM »
Originally posted by Reschke
BTW how'd you like getting a little snow down that way for Christmas?

So, you're responsible for that?  That was crazy!

Neg. on the coming back right now.  Work has me too busy and still feeling the burn.  Plus, I'd like to update my rig before doing the duece again.  

Where is Tardlo?
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline RedDg

• Silver Member
Goodbye
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2005, 08:22:58 AM »
Just got in this thread late.  Grits!  Don't go man, take some time off and you'll find your way back here I'm sure.  I started playing again in November after a 6 month break because I was burnt out completely.

I've been coming into the CT more and more each night instead of the MA for the same reasons...smaller fights, generally better talent and (mostly) decent people.  I'd hate to see you go for good!  Take it easy and come back when you're ready.

Red

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Goodbye
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 04:20:49 PM »
dont go grits!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --