Author Topic: United  (Read 578 times)

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
United
« on: January 03, 2005, 06:30:57 PM »
just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful russian spit5 skin you did.  it is my favorite spit skin and is causing me to want to fly it all the time. my poor 38 is collecting dust thanks to that skin.
keep up the outstanding work.  much appreciation.
~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: United
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 06:37:06 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful russian spit5 skin you did.  it is my favorite spit skin and is causing me to want to fly it all the time. my poor 38 is collecting dust thanks to that skin.
keep up the outstanding work.  much appreciation.
~S~

Get back in that 38 Killnu!  You can't get the 475th back in the air and fly Spits :)

I gave up my Spit V to get back in my Nomad P38 in anticipation of the G model I'm never gonna get out of once it arrives.  Despite temptation to fly the Spit, I've held out and stuck to the 38  and I'm a longtime Spit history fanatic to go with the 38 history.  If I can do it you can too! :)

That and the blue 475th skin done by Oboe looks really great in the air.

Dan/Slack
Flying as Rust in AH2
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline United

• Gold Member
      • http://squadronspotlight.netfirms.com
United
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 10:47:03 PM »
You're very welcome!  Its posts like these that keep on driving me to do more. :)

If it makes your 38 feel any better, I plan on doing one or two 38 skins when the new format arrives.

If you like my Russian spit, I think Fester made one similar to it, but Im not sure if he submitted.  If I find a picture, I'll post it here.

His Pictures are now red X's.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2005, 10:56:38 PM by United »

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
United
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 06:02:23 AM »
he did a russian p40e that i use as well, and yes, i like it too.  :D
a P38J skin would be awesome united, i will be every so patiently waiting.  TYIA

Rust,
i didnt totally leave it, but i am spending a lot more time in the spit and a lot less time in the 38.  it is still my baby though.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
United
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 02:03:17 PM »
Yup that Russian SpitV is my fav too. Good work.