Author Topic: Good Times Fizzled  (Read 857 times)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2005, 02:59:33 PM »
Originally posted by Goth

LOL GOTH i hope thats not you bubba!:aok
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »
Nah I'm local, the guys that tried to screw with us were "howlie". I was with 2 white guys though. :p

It was'nt really carveboarding, it was like a long skateboard, called a Sector9. Same concept I guess.

An Ice Head is like a Crack Head, someone who does Ice or Crack..

I got a bunch of huge friends, so if I did happen to run into them again and they ganged me or something, they'd have some very large Hawaiians looking for them.

The whole situation just seems very stupid to me, but what ya gonna do I guess.

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
HE STARTED IT!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2005, 03:19:41 PM »
XJ run when you can bud, fight  only when needed.

Oh btw Ive got a sector9 too gnarly stuff bro.
 Ride on dude

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2005, 03:39:55 PM »
Originally posted by XtrmeJ
Nah I'm local, the guys that tried to screw with us were "howlie". I was with 2 white guys though. :p

It was'nt really carveboarding, it was like a long skateboard, called a Sector9. Same concept I guess.

An Ice Head is like a Crack Head, someone who does Ice or Crack..

I got a bunch of huge friends, so if I did happen to run into them again and they ganged me or something, they'd have some very large Hawaiians looking for them.

The whole situation just seems very stupid to me, but what ya gonna do I guess.
Aaaah, that makes sense now. They were doped up. If they do crack or whatever the **** Ice is, they have fried their brain and nothing they do makes sense to any normal person. I'm sure the a** whoopin you applied will be sufficient deterrent. But just in case, stay away from that hill from now on. Find a steeper one!;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2005, 03:42:25 PM by rpm »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2005, 03:44:47 PM »
xj...ALWAYS carry a Non-lethal device on you..I would say lethal..but sometiems you cant..BUT you can ALWAYS carry a non-lethal on you..(knife-kubatan-pepper spray-brassknuckles..many many others..that can be legal and easy to carry)

Defnlty run if you can..but when you cant you strike with vengance ..

As soon as they violate your rights ...they have none...

dont EVER HALF AZZZ in a defense/or attak...

and...if you can ..if you get to phyiscal ..always punch rigth between the eyes..ussally gives the jerk a double black eye..which reminds "homeboy" of his dumazz mistake

btw...one tiem theses dumazz Highscool kids pulled 22 on me and my friends..we were about 21...we ran away...god i was pissed at these little scrawny kids....they were talking sheite to us as they drove by...my frinds and i said..we will kik ur azzes..then they jumped out..and little skinny kid ***** his duece duece...we ran...

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2005, 03:47:22 PM »
oh..and..call the cop[s..tellthem you saw a group of thugs..smoking ice..and shooitng a 22 you think...

let the cops go roll up there to the hill and bust there azzes: )

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2005, 04:00:10 PM »
GC, Brass knuckles, numchucks and knives (depending on size) are considered lethal weapons and your *** would be the one going to jail right along with them. Unless you have had some serious training, I would'nt pull a pocket knife on anyone. You will likely have it taken away and used aginst you.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2005, 04:02:13 PM »
I would have been all for that BGB, only I thought it would cause more chaos in the future. All in all, this is my last year on this island, and by the time they got out of prison for drug abuse I'd be long gone. :p But you really don't think about this kind of stuff as it's happening.

Yah, I was happy that we were able to drop the 2 dip****s that came at us. I gotclean hits right into one of the guys face and into his stomach region, my other 2 buds were keeping the other guy busy. I only got hit into the stomache and he was to phazed to put much power behind it by that time. He will deffenetly be hurting today, and he ain't gonna be lookin to pretty either. I'm not proud I had to do what I did, but it had to be done.

rpm, totally. They will remember what we did, I'm not really afraid that they will retalliate or anything, what happends happends. The only bad thing is this whole ordeal went on right by both my parents place of business. One of the kids there knows where they work and such. So calling the authorities in the future might have to be done.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2005, 04:03:56 PM »
I wouldnt ever carry a knife or something like that. Maybe a large stick or baseball bat.... But not a knife.

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2005, 04:28:06 PM »
20 years ago I probably did look that dorky Box, but you know that ain't me...I'm too old to find my center of gravity when I sit in a chair nowadays.

BTW.....have seen bats do much more physical damage to a human body than a knife. Blunt trauma ain't pretty.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2005, 04:31:15 PM »
Cripes, the word is "haole", said the Canadian that has never even been near the Pacific.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2005, 04:45:24 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Cripes, the word is "haole", said the Canadian that has never even been near the Pacific.

Thats why I quoted the guy who earlier above said "howlie", don't think anyone caught my sarcasm. :p

I'm not really into carrying weapons, if I did it would just be to scare them away. I just wouldn't want to carry someting like a knife.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2005, 04:50:26 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Howlie (sp?)

Cripes, I made it clear I did'nt know the proper spelling.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2005, 05:45:23 PM »
Get some Samoan friends LOL they love to whoop butts.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Good Times Fizzled
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
Originally posted by boxboy28
LOL GOTH i hope thats not you bubba!:aok

yeah if you and your friends look like that guy, I can understand why those ****ers picked on you :)