Author Topic: X45 Stick Set issues...  (Read 237 times)

Offline Raz

• Zinc Member
X45 Stick Set issues...
« on: January 06, 2005, 05:18:46 PM »
Just bought an X45 today, and I want to set the pinkie switch to switch my stick to Stick Set 2 ONLY when it's depressed, and return to Stick Set 1 when I release it.

I've only been able to make it a toggle switch, but I know people who have been able to set it to a depression switch.

Any help?

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
X45 Stick Set issues...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 01:10:46 PM »
if memory serves me correctly, you can set the switch to mimic another. I have not had to tweek anything in over a year, but I remember reassigning the pinky switch to function as another button. you may be able to set it to act like another switch that will work for what you need.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
X45 Stick Set issues...
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 06:10:31 PM »
my pinkie is wep

M1 M2 M3 gives you three different programming commands for each button
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
X45 Stick Set issues...
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 09:02:46 AM »
If you're only using the stick mapping in AH, here's what you need to do...

Under Stick Map 1, select stick map 2 with your pinkie.
Under Stick Map 2, select stick map 1 with your pinkie.

It won't do it only while it's held down, but while in stick map 1, if you depress the pinkie once it will select map 2, while in stick map 2 if you depress it once it will select map 1.

Making it a "depression" switch requires the use of the stick software from Saitek.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.