Author Topic: Could someone give me a little refreshment course in the TA  (Read 377 times)

Offline Naudet

• Nickel Member
Could someone give me a little refreshment course in the TA
« on: January 13, 2005, 04:44:37 AM »
Hi folks,

after flying a couple of days now, i noticed that i have gotten a little rusty over my long absence.
Because of this i would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to give me a little refreshment BFM & ACM course.
My plane of choice is still the FW190D9, so i think a slight focus towards E management & tactics would be a good idea.

Best regards

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 05:50:06 PM »
Naudet, if you have not gotten a response, send an email to trainers@flyaceshigh.com and request some private time.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 08:34:36 PM »
Naudet,
try if you can to meet me tomorrow at 11am , I'll be in the TA from around 11am til prob 1/1:30 pm   EST time

or like SKuzzy suggest fire off an email to us so 1 of us can schedule some 1 on 1 time with you
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Naudet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 07:12:34 AM »
Tequila, i will try to make it.