Author Topic: I am trying to manage E but..  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Flyboy

• Silver Member
I am trying to manage E but..
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2005, 05:44:15 AM »
i think humble is just soo happy he got me, he post those films in every chance he gets :D  J/K ofcourse

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 08:04:51 AM »
Originally posted by Flyboy
i think humble is just soo happy he got me, he post those films in every chance he gets :D  J/K ofcourse

http://www.azhacker.com/images/flyboy2.ahf :aok :D

hehe.....it might never happen again:)

Actually I thought the 1st clip might help him based on what he originally posted...I tend to forget just how inexperienced some of the "baby seals" are. Realistically I dont know that you can pull anything of real value from either clip at that level (no disrespect intended aubrey).

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 08:38:44 AM »
Aubrey

A plane that only turns horizontally is like a car that only drives north & south roads, never East or west, its missing half of what it "could" do.  

Next, there are a lot of good folks in the TA.
Many like yourself are learning,  some are there to help others, or to work on a particular plane or problem.  

You can either contact a trainer at
trainers@hitechcreations.com

Or just jump in & see who you run into.

Offline Ohio43

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 10:39:30 AM »
Originally posted by humble
You couldnt be more wrong, all your doing is getting good at dying. You can spend monthstrying to piece things togeather and still get nowhere...trust me, I've been there. Back when I started the "FR" (full realism) arena in AW was lucky to have 40 guys in it. So you got some "quality" time with guys like -HR- and Rocketman. Every once in awhile they'd take a moment off from beating the snot out of you to comment on what was happening (not often but enough:)).

Every hour you spend in the TA is worth 100 hours in the MA from a learning perspective. There are some great guys willing to take their time to work with you...take advantage of it.

Well, being a noob, I agree with this to a point.  I am like Aubrey and just wanted to jump right in.  Although my ACM sucks, I am learning very quick what it takes to evade a pursuer and live longer.  On the downside..flying without knowing what it takes to saddle-up is probably only re-enforcing bad habits and most likely in the end will take more time to "unprogram".

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2005, 12:05:29 PM »
Dont think of "Energy Fighthing" as flying balls to the wall as fast as you can posibly fly and things will come together.

There is much more to E fighting than going fast.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2005, 12:35:58 PM »
Originally posted by streetstang
Dont think of "Energy Fighthing" as flying balls to the wall as fast as you can posibly fly and things will come together.

There is much more to E fighting than going fast.

I agree, Morph

some one who flys in an E-fighting style can use the enemy's speed (regardless if fast or slow) against the enemy........Mulligan and I worked on this verything this morning in the TA.
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC