Author Topic: Problems Logging into MA  (Read 150 times)

Offline Fiction

• Zinc Member
Problems Logging into MA
« on: January 11, 2005, 07:55:20 PM »
Hi

I'm having problems logging into the MA, I have to reboot my computer everytime I want to play AH.  I would have thought that the problem would be my end if this was the case but everytime I run AH I actually get into the MA but loose my connex straight away.  Rebooting doesn't fix this problem straight away as the first time I login to AH I get the connex lost but the second login always works.  This has started about 3-4wks ago and I'm having no success solving it.  I have run a trace route with ping plotter but I get no hop readings between me and the MA.  Its a straight line in the graph (don't know what the problem is there) but gave up on that also.  I have been through the Hints for connections and reset almost everything as per but makes no diff.  I have disabled my Anti V and firewall but makes no diff as well, I knew it wouldn't as its all been working perfectly prior, this problem came out of the blue so I don't know whats going on.

Can anyone suggest something I might have over looked or is this beyond my control and I just have to put up with it ?

Cheers