Author Topic: please post films  (Read 410 times)

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
please post films
« on: January 14, 2005, 03:25:42 PM »
I cant get the film viewer to run films that are downloaded,so could anyone who has great footage post here so I can run it on windows media player instead,if its in ahf format it wont work,I've recently downloaded all the latest updates that hitech has release but to no avail still unable to view films in viewer,but if I record a film I can watch those but not others films.

VIC

p.s. I've been trying to get some friends of mine to play but cant show them any films worth leaving IL2 for

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
please post films
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 07:36:16 PM »
when you watch others films, dont save the file, just open it.

only works this way for me.

nd anything visual will make them stay with IL2, got to get them to 'feel' the game, then they'll realise IL2 isnt a flight modeled simulation, its a easy mode shoot em up with saucy visuals :)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
please post films
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 07:39:00 AM »
i have a couple WMP based films on my neptune website

AH Films

enter as a guest at bottom of login screen

Ah Films

hope you enjoy them

Offline whizwheel

• Zinc Member
please post films
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 11:29:02 AM »
hi vic, I'm sorta lost here could you lead me around.   I sorry I cant help you.
whiz

Offline victor

• Zinc Member
please post films
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 01:38:04 PM »
hey WHIZ see you made it to the forums ,congrats!i'll be playing later this weekend you can email me at jeff@referralre.com ,is my office now look forward to hearing from you,also if you go play in the main arena look up Jamusta he is my squad c.o or a-hole or something like that also in the MA.  i go by the name SLOHAND untill i can get  VIC back. stay in touch. :D

Jeff/VIC