Author Topic: Thanks to the masters...  (Read 479 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Thanks to the masters...
« on: February 01, 2000, 06:21:00 PM »
Well, you will see a new pilot up there, and he's called SAW (easyer for you to type : saw 666, than Saintaw 66666...   )

I was out tonight (flying bish's as usual) and had some great fights with the knits   (Including a 5 minute chase with 4 205's and a Spit...where I was the rabbit, over F4)

Had some great coop with TGR and someone else who's name has fled my puny brain...GREAT !

I came up with a death/kill reatio from .5 to 1.7 tonight as I am using all the tricks that Bee and Lephturn taught me...I just wanted to thank you for that :

3 weeks ago, I was barely able to take off (Like, I guess most of the beginners...) and I am now finaly scoring some nice kills  

Tried a little goon flight to recover F1, but was masacred twice, so, I came back to my Nikki...

I LOVE THIS SIM !!!  

Of course, there are lots of other poeple who helped me out, but since brain shrinks with ages, I do not remember them all  

------------------
Saint / Saintaw / Saw
BISHOP
DCO 186th Wardogs (Falcon4 Squad)
 http://www.wardogs.org/
"Firepower Mate, that is what separates the men from the boys..."

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 02-02-2000).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Thanks to the masters...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2000, 09:40:00 AM »
I noticed on your sig that you're not in a AH squad.  JG2 is recruiting.  We are about 15 strong, and would like to extend an invitation to you to join. Weazel is the CO and we fly for Knights.  We fly almost any plane except when we fly with another squad, then we may all fly the same type of A/C, usually LW A/C.  If you're interested, contact me at :
ripsnort@earthlink.net
And I will get you in touch with the CO.

Later!

------------------
Brian "Ripsnort" Nelson
++JG2++ ~Richthofen~
(Formerly VF-101 Grim Reapers~Defected~)
"There is no reason anyone would
want a computer in their home."
   Ken Olson, president, chairman and
founder of Digital Equipment Corp.,1977

JENG

Thanks to the masters...
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2000, 12:14:00 PM »
WTG saintaw... (SAW).

Congrats on your K/D ratio... but even better congrats on getting in some nice fights and surviving  

Always love to fly with ya... so see you in the virtual skies.

BEE
'Nemo impune lacessit'