Author Topic: 2 or more players in the same Aircraft ?  (Read 638 times)

[Navy]BigBen

2 or more players in the same Aircraft ?
« on: September 09, 2000, 01:40:00 PM »
Hi Guys !

How can a other player join to my Aircraft, so 2 or more players can ROCK in a B17 or something else ?

thank U for help

BigBen
BigBen@trickstyle.com

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2000, 01:54:00 PM »
Aces High uses “dot” commands for some functions, like joining in the same aircraft with another player.

First, both players must join the online game, which will bring them into the Control Tower. Next, one player brings up the map interface and selects HANGAR. When he arrives at the hangar, he selects the aircraft to fly and loads his ordnance.

He then clicks on one of the buttons in the FLY section at lower left and climbs into his aircraft as the pilot. The N and S buttons place you at the north and south end of the runway respectively, while the H button starts you in the hanger. The “E” key starts the engine.

The player who wants to crew the aircraft clicks on the ROSTER button, and then scrolls the list to find the player he wants to join with. Clicking on the name hi-lights the player, and then clicking TUNE TO tunes his radio to the same channel.

Next, the player wanting to join clicks RADIO and the radio line pops up on screen bottom. The player types “.join NAME”, where NAME is the other player’s listed name in the roster (the “.” Must be included in the radio command). The host player (pilot) will then see a dialog that asks him if he wants to accept the “join” command. Clicking OK launches the crew player into the same aircraft. This locks the pilot out of the various gun positions, but the crew can sit still occupy the co-pilots chair (though he can’t adjust cockpit controls).

It is UNBELIEVABLE fun. To be able to have real time voice comms with your gunner get the latest version of Roger Wilco at www.resounding.com

[Navy]BigBen

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2000, 06:08:00 AM »
Thank you Viking !

Only the stupit dot was a problem for me an my friends *G*

But, 2 Players a the MAXIMUM :-(

CU in AH

BigBen