Author Topic: Under the hill...  (Read 278 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Under the hill...
« on: January 26, 2005, 01:50:07 AM »
Took a Panzer to A29 town on the Trinity map. Destroyed most of the town from the north side, but damaged my left track. Supplies were brought twice, but I never could get them, although I saw them drop from behind the M3. They told me that the supply packages disappeared into the ground from their view, too.  It seems, that I was inside the hill, as the helping M3's were flying in the air like the Ford Anglia in HarryPotter2 ;) . Likewise the nearby group of trees and acks levitated up at about 30 yards.  The Panzer acted normally, so I guess I could have driven away, if I'd had that track fixed.

Luckily we got the field, and no enemies were present, so I got a succesful landing although buried alive in my steel coffin.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 01:57:33 AM by Bizman »
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
Under the hill...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 02:50:47 PM »
i have had this happen to me too.  if you are sitting on the hill in a town and supplys are droped on that same hill the supplys will just drop out of sight but if they drive the m3 off the hill just outside the town the supplys droped just fine.:D
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
Under the hill...
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 04:12:57 PM »
Extemely Similar: http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139446

If you have film, send it to Skuzzy. He mentioned in the MA today that they are unable to duplicate this problem and they'd like films.