Author Topic: Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you  (Read 6421 times)

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2005, 09:32:59 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
hmmm thats all against chechneyans in a warzone. I see nothing similar to going into a schoolhouse while it is in session, seizing hostages, then detonating the place. Lots of those "atrocities"  the russians committed were done in battle and open war zones. Not that that is any excuse but I dont find the similarity. I will concede however that Russia has committed questionable acts in chechneya. But again I see none that equal this schoolhouse attack, or the the theatre situation, or the bombing of those 2 russian planes.

Sorry but I am not gonna show sympathy to the chechneyan's when they shield and protect someone that plans attacks such as these. Previously  I would have held the russians accountable for such acts on the battlefield with deliberate targeted killing of civilians but after reading this guy saying he is gonna do it again I say do whatever you have to to kill this SOB.

No sorry.
You are right, Raider. It's the war zone.
I wonder what kind of "support" to the "freedom fighters" did the residents of Samashki provide. Official USA sources does not disclose it. Can it be that it was the fire support?
And Budennovsk ! Where the "freedom fighters" seized a hospital, taking hostage the patients.
And Moscow theatre !
And the two Russian (civilian) passenger planes!

The Russian soldiers shed no tears before cameras when 119 Russian personnel perished in the shot down military helicopter.
The Russian soldiers prefer to destroy the enemy. And I would not recommend anyone to make a Russian soldier angry.

The so-called "freedom fighters" are the insane  islamic extremists who would never accept their military defeat, which was obvious even before the war started. These islamic extremists are not different from those who wage the ambush war against American troops in Iraq and Afganistan. Actually, one of the brigades (formed of Muslim volunteers from around the globe) in Chechen army was under the command of one Huttab (KIA now), who had links leading to Osama bin Laden.

And BTW, GRUN in translation means 'green' . the colour of Islam.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2005, 09:48:10 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
what would happen if these chechens ever aquired a nuclear weapon?

Why cant the russian military defeat these soldiers?  They do wear uniforms dont they??

They resort now to ambush and terrorist tactics.
They are hiding in bunkers in the forested hills, so it'll take a couple more years to kill or capture these small bands.
With a big degree of certainty I can say that now these soldiers often act on their own initiative because of very unstable communications throughout the chain of command.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2005, 09:53:08 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
History is for studying, learning and remembering.

We should never forget who russians are and where they come from. I will never trust them.

Having said that, I have a couple quite close russian friends of whom I obviously have nothing bad to say about.. But the nation.. :eek:

Such big problems, gigantic economical and ecological disaster, high crime and corruption.. You figure it out.

The Russian nation is made up of the Russian people. You should talk more to your Russian friends. And do not mimic Cold War propaganda.
That's all.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2005, 10:05:48 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Like I said. Dont know what the russians have done.

You are not correct.
Russian colonel Budanov killed a 18-years old Chechen girl. After the second trial he was sentenced to 10-years' imprisonment. He claimed temporary insanity, because he had thought at the time that the girl had been a rebel sniper, and was aquitted during the first trial.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2005, 10:13:30 PM »
Originally posted by lada
well i agree .. did you ever see what are russian troops doing in Checna ?

May be you could have small problem to decide, who should be "******ed"

Plenty of Checnian here... plenty of our medical stuff worked overthere.
Russian army are not peace keeprs, not saint angles sent by god, nor sheep. Plenty of same pigs (as were in beslan) among them doing similary things in Checna.

But if you wish to go and fight in Checna, i wish you good luck.

Ladochka, go fondle yourself. Otherwise wait for the Russian occupants. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun together with your beloved "freedom fighters". :D

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2005, 10:22:27 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
A tyrant, but a creator of all we posess now.

Heheh, whoop-dee-do.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: Re: Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2005, 10:22:29 PM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
at least this time we hope the US will have the good sense to not get involved :mad:
cause you know who was our dear child in Afghanistan in the 80s

Yes, I know. Because I was never assigned to the funeral detail to pay my last respect to the comrades killed by your "dear children". I couldn't do that because for two years I was on the round the clock watch against the islamic extremists.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2005, 10:33:29 PM »
You reap what you sow. The russian army has a history of warcrimes and unlawful attacks against civillians. I have knowledge only starting from WW2 but there must be more.

The cycle of revenge goes on and on.

That said, I have seen a few of the execution videos (beheadings) performed by chechens and it made me feel angry even knowing the ones executed had blood on their hands too.

To tell you the truth, I'd be quite happy to see the world without BOTH of them.

Yeah, that sounds good. :aok

Hey, Siaf,
What small country do you have the misfortune to live in ? Oops ! Don't bother to answer. To hell with that Western Europe ! I  a c c i d e n t a l l y  pushed that red button. :eek:

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2005, 10:48:06 PM »
Originally posted by JB88
wasnt stalin virtually erased from the history books over there at some point?

i find it odd to be reading a defense of the man, if not wholly unsettling.

Strange as it may seem, but under the leadership of the dear Comrade Stalin the Soviet Army saved several Slavic nations from the German total genocide. So, JB, as I said a couple of days ago (not in public), there's gonna be in fifty years a monument erected to the Great Generalissimo Joseph Stalin.
Strange. But true. Uncle Joe sacrificed several millions (!) of people to ultimately save several hundred million people.

P.S. Strange as it may seem, but my lines about the monument were teletyped before I read the post by Boroda about the monuments.
Boroda, telepathic link established. :rofl
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 10:54:14 PM by genozaur »

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2005, 03:41:10 AM »
Hey, Siaf,
What small country do you have the misfortune to live in ? Oops ! Don't bother to answer. To hell with that Western Europe ! I a c c i d e n t a l l y pushed that red button.  

Heh you hit the nail in the head. The whole world is worried about your nuclear arsenal and it's horrible maintenance. What happened to those 20 suitcase nukes again? Oh they are missing. :rolleyes:

What happened to those outcommissioned nuclear submarines in Murmansk? Oh, they were left there to corrode along with flooded reactors.

Or why aren't there trees alive in several mile radius around some of your industrial cities? Why is the life expectancy of people living there 55 years? It must be your enviromental awareness taking place.

I can walk to russia today and buy basically whatever I want. With the corruption and poverty that you have, basically everything is for sale.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2005, 10:29:40 AM »
Originally posted by genozaur
Strange as it may seem, but under the leadership of the dear Comrade Stalin the Soviet Army saved several Slavic nations from the German total genocide. So, JB, as I said a couple of days ago (not in public), there's gonna be in fifty years a monument erected to the Great Generalissimo Joseph Stalin.
Strange. But true. Uncle Joe sacrificed several millions (!) of people to ultimately save several hundred million people.

P.S. Strange as it may seem, but my lines about the monument were teletyped before I read the post by Boroda about the monuments.

Thought they decided against the statue.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2005, 10:31:09 AM »
Heh you hit the nail in the head. The whole world is worried about your nuclear arsenal and it's horrible maintenance. What happened to those 20 suitcase nukes again? Oh they are missing. :rolleyes:

What happened to those outcommissioned nuclear submarines in Murmansk? Oh, they were left there to corrode along with flooded reactors.

Or why aren't there trees alive in several mile radius around some of your industrial cities? Why is the life expectancy of people living there 55 years? It must be your enviromental awareness taking place.

I can walk to russia today and buy basically whatever I want. With the corruption and poverty that you have, basically everything is for sale.

Arent suitcase nukes impossible to create. you need so much nuclear material, then you need so much conventional explosives, then you need all the electronics. Thought I remember seeing an "expert" say something along those lines.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2005, 12:32:48 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Until our brass-hats understood that it is WAR and stopped pretending to be "civilized Europeans" - the situation got more or less under control.

Boroda is entertaining on SO many different levels.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2005, 12:42:50 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Boroda is entertaining on SO many different levels.

Toad, sorry again. I meant "When our brass-hats understood" etc.

You see, we, Asian Jewish bolsheviks on our shaggy mounts sometimes make mistakes :D

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2005, 12:53:17 PM »
Originally posted by genozaur

ATDP 03

;)

Гена, вдвоём красным флагом махать гораздо веселее :)

Ты на русских флайтсим-форумах бываешь? ввв.вбфрее.нет тебе знаком? Я специально пишу кириллицей - обещал тут не рекламировать, я и так "дебильный коммунистический ублюдок" :D