Author Topic: Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you  (Read 6415 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2005, 01:00:44 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
Arent suitcase nukes impossible to create. you need so much nuclear material, then you need so much conventional explosives, then you need all the electronics. Thought I remember seeing an "expert" say something along those lines.

A 152/155mm (6") nuclear artillery shells do exist. That's why artillery systems bigger then 150mm are limited by international treaties.

Anyway, people who seriously say the some nucelar weapons can be "lost" (sorry, they can be lost if we speak about USAF) or "stolen". People saying this simply can't imagine a level of security around nuclear weapons.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2005, 01:19:55 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Heh you hit the nail in the head. The whole world is worried about your nuclear arsenal and it's horrible maintenance. What happened to those 20 suitcase nukes again? Oh they are missing. :rolleyes:

What suitcase nukes? Who is worried about Russian nuclear arsenal? Go find all hydrogen bombs that USAF lost first, then you can start complaining.

What happened to those outcommissioned nuclear submarines in Murmansk? Oh, they were left there to corrode along with flooded reactors.

Corroded with flooded reactors? As if reactors are left running forever ;) Last year a sub that sunk when towed was a "Kit" class ("November") boat, older then you probably are. It was still afloat, with reactor unloaded and decontamicated, and sunk in a Polar storm only because of violation of all towing instructions.

Or why aren't there trees alive in several mile radius around some of your industrial cities? Why is the life expectancy of people living there 55 years? It must be your enviromental awareness taking place.

May I tell you one great secret? Have you ever been to Magnitogorsk? It's probably the city with worst ecological situation in whole Russia. And there are indeed no trees around this city, for at least 50-100km. Because it's in Southern Urals steppe. Trees don't grow there. So it goes. Same thing in Monchegorsk, Nikel and Norilsk, only because this cities are in tundra. Мимо тазика.

I can walk to russia today and buy basically whatever I want. With the corruption and poverty that you have, basically everything is for sale.

Please tell me where can I go and buy 20 200g TNT bars and (more important) 5 detonators. I'll appreciate it, seriously.

I can make a horror excursion in dirty slums and drug brothels for any foreigner in Moscow. I can show you horrible things, but I prefer to see good side of the life, because all the crap can be found anywhere. Where you see ruined villages - I see nice people and great nature, I have travelled all over USSR from Carpathian mountains to Baikal, and from Crimea to Polar mountains. I bet you can see crap in amy country.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2005, 01:23:50 PM »
Entertaining on so many levels. I enjoy it when you praise Russian for actually doing thing the US would never do.

All the while accusing and condeming the US for doing those same things while knowing we don't actually do them like the Russians do.

Boroda, you're comedy gold!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2005, 01:37:46 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Entertaining on so many levels. I enjoy it when you praise Russian for actually doing thing the US would never do.

All the while accusing and condeming the US for doing those same things while knowing we don't actually do them like the Russians do.

Boroda, you're comedy gold!

Thanks Toad, you are a great example of almost 24/7 radio transmitting Party Line.

Chechnya is our land. Over 50% of the republic are Cossack lands. Do you know who Cossacks are? Russian Federation is a souverign country,  and we are free to follow our own laws, and enforce them on our own land.

Unilke Russia in Chechnya - US started an aggressive war and occupied an independant country of Iraq, overthrew it's internationaly recognised and democratically elected government without any reasonable casus belly, only hallucinations about imaginary "WMD".

If Iraq have done what chechens have done to Russia - I think you'll nuke the whole country with all innicent population. A Budyonnovsk attack when terrorists held 1500 hostages in a maternity hospital (!!!), new-born kids and pregnant women, could be enough.

BTW, today it's one year to Moscow subway bombing. One stop from where I change lines...

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2005, 01:59:15 PM »
Irrespective of whose land is whose, you praise and encourage the brutality of the Russian methods.

While the US does not and would never use the brutal methods your politicians and military commanders routinely use, you continually accuse the US of using those methods and condemn the US for doing so.

As I said, you're comedy gold.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2005, 02:03:29 PM »
Toad, Phil Hendrie is comedy gold. Boroda is comedy bronze.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2005, 02:06:41 PM »
What is the point of this conversation.
Those f@ckers should not be on this planet.
Chechnya,Iraq exe.
If Russians wiped out Afghanistan in 1980's,we would not have that problem.
But USA just had to give Afghani's weapons,and train to use them.
And here we go.Bin Ladden trained by US forces is biggest hemorrhoid of this planet.
Russia no better than USA,USA no better Russia.
Mistakes have been made.
How many civilians dead in Iraq?Do you think they free know?Did those who still alive tell you that they want to be free?
Somebody opened mouth and said something about Russian brutality.We managed to survive for few thousand years,trying to organize our own shi@,but somebody always had to fu@k with us !!!Mongolians,France,Germans(numerous times) exe.
Instead of working together(USA and Russia) we are shi# on each other,we should fix those mistakes not judge them.
Russians cant be trusted!LOL.
Did you just climb out of fallout shelter?
whomever is reading this should not take this post personaly.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2005, 02:08:23 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Thanks Toad, you are a great example of almost 24/7 radio transmitting Party Line.

Well, Nuke, I haven't seen/heard Hendrie but lines like this one above just break me up.

Boroda... MR. PARTY LINE... accusing someone else of parrotting "the party line" 24/7!

Does it get any better?

And the "Stalin was a great guy.. he didn't slaughter all those folks!" routine... more comedy gold.

Perhaps his best though is the total denial of Katyn Forest after all the major Russian politicos have admitted it and apologized to the Poles.

His mantel must be full of comedy awards by now; it probably sags from the weight.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2005, 02:11:11 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Irrespective of whose land is whose, you praise and encourage the brutality of the Russian methods.

While the US does not and would never use the brutal methods your politicians and military commanders routinely use, you continually accuse the US of using those methods and condemn the US for doing so.

As I said, you're comedy gold.

Toad, where did I support brutality?

Genozaur already mentioned col. Budanov who was sentenced 10 years for killing a Chechen sniper girl...

Do you have evidence from Chechnya from Russian side that comes close to Abu Gharib materials?!

Videos from Chechnya that you had a chance to see were made by "freedom fighters" that your country supports. Cutting fingers and heads off is their method. This creatures deserve what they got. We didn't start it.

One question: does Russian Federation give political asylum to Iraqi insurgents?...

Why not use your "democratic rights" and not to ask your authorities why they harbour known terrorists?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2005, 02:51:14 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Do you have evidence from Chechnya from Russian side that comes close to Abu Gharib materials?!

No, I have evidence from Chechnya from Russian side that GOES FAR, FAR BEYOND Abu Gharib materials.

But of course you, Mr. 24/7 Party Line Radio, will deny it just as you deny Russian responsibility for the Katyn Forest massacre. This despite the fact that documentation of Stalin's order to kill the Poles exists and is public knowledge. This despite the fact that both Gorbachev and Putin admitted Russias guilt. (I know, they are both secret agents for the West... or some such drivel.)

Russia Buries Evidence of Atrocities

In late February, fifty-one bodies were found in Dachny, an abandoned village less than one kilometer from the main Russian military base in Chechnya.

According to the report, of the nineteen victims whose corpses were identified by relatives, sixteen were last seen as Russian federal forces took them into custody. Two weeks later, the authorities buried the rest of the bodies without prior notice and without performing adequate autopsies or collecting crucial evidence that would have helped to identify the perpetrators.

The Russian government failed to provide help or resources for the only forensic examiner for Chechnya, whose only tools were a scalpel and a pair of rubber gloves.  

Russia denies Chechnya atrocity

Russian officials have described a video showing mutilated bodies in a mass grave as propaganda - but the Kremlin says it needs further investigation.

The footage shot by a German journalist shows bodies, thought to be of Chechen fighters, wrapped in barbed wire. Russian soldiers are seen throwing one body into the grave from a tank, dragging another behind a truck and burying the corpses in a shallow pit.

Russian Atrocities in Chechnya Detailed

On February 5, 2000, Russian forces engaged in widespread killing, arson, rape and looting in Aldi. The victims included an eighty-two-year-old woman, and a one-year-old-boy with his twenty-nine-year-old mother, who was eight months pregnant. The 46-page report criticizes the failure of the Russian authorities to undertake a credible investigation into the massacre and provide adequate protection for witnesses.  

Human Rights Watch previously documented the events in Aldi in a February 23 press release, but the new report documents in detail the killings of forty of the victims, along with six cases of rape, and the widespread arson and looting of civilian homes.  

I could go on, of course. There's tons of documented examples out there. Reminds one of the Red Army's glory days when they raped their way across Germany.

Let me be clear on this: The Chechen tactics are equally bad. The Beslan incident shows them to be the typical Muslim extremists; atrocity is their stock in trade. (Of course, when we face these same tactics in Iraq, you can excuse them.)

However, for you to pretend that your Russian politicoes and soliders have not shown the worst side of man's nature in Chechnya is laughable.

Another "comedy gold" moment for you.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2005, 03:05:42 PM »
Arent suitcase nukes impossible to create. you need so much nuclear material, then you need so much conventional explosives, then you need all the electronics. Thought I remember seeing an "expert" say something along those lines.

You don't need a thermonuclear explosion to cause damage..

A few pounds of high-active material, a few pounds of explosives and you get a 'dirty bomb' capable of radiating millions of people.

I really don't know what kind of BS they're feeding to Boroda.. Just a couple years ago the CIA caught russians who were trying to sell nukes to the highest bidder.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2005, 03:18:08 PM »
Don't forget that that CIA started terrorism by training Afghani's so they could fight Russians.Oh yes!!,How could i forget they trained them how to make bombs,bombs that blew up so many civilians in both countries.
How come Americans always avoid to mention that:)
Again,nothing personal.
-----------------------------
Oh my God.I've created a monster!!!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2005, 03:39:58 PM »
The US started terrorism?

Let's see... you're second post... no location listed........

gotta be a troll. No one, in any country, is that uneducated.

Ooops.... there's Boroda.

NM.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2005, 03:43:22 PM »
Chechnya also known as a hostage taker.For money.
For past 200 years there were many people(Russians),sitting in a hole waiting till they relative come up with a money to pay ransom.They would get a finger each week,you retards only seen fingers attached to a hand.I'm talking about chopped off fingers.
What do you know about Chechnya or Russia.You know it only from the TV,you read you f#cking newspaper and judge.
Human rights my ass.
Russia suffered from a lot of bull**** for 2000 years.WW2 we lost 30 million people. Where were our human rights  then?
Germany lucky that it still exists.
Yes we raped our way thry Berlin,small price for 30 mill dead.
-----------------------------------------------------
Who will come to our land with a sword,will die from a sword.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2005, 03:45:36 PM »
Blow me,who cares how mane posts i have?
Yes US started that ****,read a book.