Author Topic: Ok so we can fly planes.... What about the rest???  (Read 1312 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Ok so we can fly planes.... What about the rest???
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2004, 01:45:05 PM »
as a rule of thumb i always go for the vh first then field and town ack, second i try to rally other friendly's to help take the town down, this is not always the rule of course, because most people are more concerned with hovering over the runway waiting for someone to up.

take for instance yesturday at 21, morph you were there, during the first couple minuetes after reset.

i took the vh down then every one helped with the ack and then people started working on the town, but what we failed to do was take down the fighter hangers, and what happened next was too many enemies started too up, we just couldnt hold them back, and we failed to take the base.

so in the end id say that situation will determine what needs to be done.  always take down the vh, and if a large number of fighters are upping then take down the fighter hangers as well.

if there are fighters getting up then you cant worrie about town because the goon will most of time, never make it.

you need and no **** cap before worrieing about the town

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2006, 08:40:13 AM »
I always tell people take out vh!  We can use the ords, troops, and radar so don't bomb them when you have the base capped.  I think taking out the fighter hanger is good if you have a lot of fighters trying to get up otherwise keep them up we can use them in a minute.  I agree with you not my people make mission :cry

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2006, 05:16:48 PM »
two year old thread

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs