Author Topic: Would the non "Europe is crap" citizens please sign in ok?  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Would the non "Europe is crap" citizens please sign in ok?
« on: February 11, 2005, 06:38:52 PM »
Just to see who is not into this "Amerihater Guns are great redneck nonsense". And please no Racists I've found a few in here sadly.

:aok
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 06:57:17 PM by Zulu7 »

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Would the non Neo Con citizens sign in.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 06:43:18 PM »
Were you dropped on your head as a child or was it a congenital defect?

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 06:45:09 PM »
What the Hell is a Neo Con? And were the Hell is Brum?

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 06:54:53 PM »
Neo Con =  current right wing faction within US govt. In this context guys who paste Amerihater bull when someone from europe disagrees with their point of view

Brum = ( slang for ) Birmingham UK

OK now

Goodbye I guess you guys don't count.

:)

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 07:07:49 PM »
Originally posted by Zulu7
Neo Con =  current right wing faction within US govt. In this context guys who paste Amerihater bull when someone from europe disagrees with their point of view

Brum = ( slang for ) Birmingham UK

OK now

Goodbye I guess you guys don't count.

:)

Left wing weenie= Current poster from Brit Govt. Who constantly whines about Neo Cons....your right, don't count me in.

I'm glad Churchills not here to see this.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 07:11:47 PM by weaselsan »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 07:31:38 PM »
Did you ever stop to think that whenever someone from the US disagrees with you here on this BBS you automatically categorize him?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 08:27:39 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Did you ever stop to think that whenever someone from the US disagrees with you here on this BBS you automatically categorize him?

ROFL!!!

Zulu think???  He will never see he is just as bad or worse then those he stereotypes.

Maybe he will do something stupid on the bike he blathers on about while acting all superior to everyone and rid us of his presence?

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 08:31:20 PM »
Well I'm finding out so far that this board is populated mainly by Rightwing americans so far.

Toad  maybe disagreeing with me doesn't automaticaly mean you are rightwing Euro hating ( for the sake of it ) numpty. Fair point mate.

And GtoRA2 are you seriously wishing serious injury or death to me for my opinions!?

Come on man be real. This BBs is a bit of fun not real life mate.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 08:33:32 PM by Zulu7 »

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 08:35:02 PM »
Originally posted by Zulu7
Well I'm finding out so far that this board is populated mainly by Rightwing americans so far.

I disagree..... I would say it is an even split.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 08:35:12 PM »
No that is mostly in jest, and it is not your silly opinions I think that rub me and many posters here the wrong way.

It’s oh so superior attitude.

You have no clue about the people of this board, you just pigeon hole them were you see fit.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 08:46:09 PM »
This BBs is a bit of fun not real life mate.
====
Take a clue from your own observation.

LONDON CALLING!!!!!!

YEARRRRGHHH!!!!!

:rofl
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 08:51:32 PM »
No I take them as I find them

I try to present myself with some degree of honour and reasonable language. ( Its called an officers club! ) Now and again I've slipped when provoked a little too hard I admit.

I don't say anything that I don't believe to some extent. ( though occasionaly I do have a bit of a laugh )

In return I have been wished serious injury, called several pretty insulting names and been responded to in some pretty daft ways. Not a very good advert for the OC.

I'm not American,though I don't hate you all as I've been accused by some, I'm  proud of my country, and I am concerned about the direction your nation seems to be headed. I think thats fair enough.

As I understand it this is a BBs for players of Aces High 2 not for people who only believe in Gun ownership and the American way is the only right way.

So how about letting us all have our opinions and trying to be a little more open minded. I have conceded when I believe some one has a fair point I don't see that much open mindedness and concession in return. Also  I have recently begun to read stuff that I consider downright racist. bearing in mind the 6oth anniversary that the world has just celebrated find that very disturbing.

Now to end. This thread was a tad tounge in cheek. i was just interested to find out who in here wasn't from the usual gun totin America is allways right group.

Is that Ok by you?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 09:02:44 PM by Zulu7 »

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2005, 08:59:01 PM »
Zulu, it's like this... There is a clique here that have an "oh so superior" attitude about themselves, but it's not the liberals. The liberals are the openminded ones around here. :)
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 09:00:25 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Zulu, it's like this... There is a clique here that have an "oh so superior" attitude about themselves, but it's not the liberals. The liberals are the openminded ones around here. :)
:rofl
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Zulu7

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 09:01:03 PM »
Maybe I'll sign you in then :) rpm welcome