Author Topic: And so it ends...  (Read 540 times)

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
And so it ends...
« on: February 07, 2000, 01:25:00 AM »
To those who will be leaving us after tonight, I give you all a big <S!>.  I hope to see many of you again soon.

I know that our squad will be losing at least 2 members, including our CO.    (To Wolf37 and Fox29, I'm sorry to see you go, it's been fun. <S>  Hope to see you both in the near future.)

I've heard this same story from many different people.  The arena will seem somewhat empty to many people for a while I'm sure.

So, to all those leaving, another big <S>...

bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Hotdog

And so it ends...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2000, 02:35:00 AM »
I would also like to thank all the guys I have flown with over the last 3 months, I would like to say goodbuy to CaveJ, Dankio,
Bull, Pongo, Redstar, Logan and the many others I have teamed up with in RW while fighting for rooks, I doubt that I will ever
get on to play AH with it,s current priceing plans, but then thats for HT/Pyro to figure out. I have had a great time and would also like to say thanks to HT & Pyro for letting
us all beta test this for him. I will still be watching AH and downloading the latest files so I can fly the planes offline and in the 8 player H2H free host when HT gets it going. Anyway enough of the chat SALUTE to you all and may we fly again sometime. I guess its back to WB for me and my offline sims.

------------------
Hotdog
CO RNZAF Warbirds/Aces High

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
And so it ends...
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2000, 08:48:00 AM »
Bloom,
I was sorry to see Wolf going, we are losing Redstar plus some others probebely. The battles between Knights and Rooks in the Pacific Time zone evenings have been great for weeks. I have not honestly decided yet for sure for myself.

------------------
Pongo
The Wrecking Crew