Author Topic: Open channel whining...  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Open channel whining...
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2000, 08:07:00 AM »
Not to fan the flames, but...

Stick-stirring definitely did happen in previous sims. Ever get on the tail of a 190 in one of the other sims?   I've seen P38's do stationary dances in the sky, then reappear 90 degrees one side or the other.

And, if they don't exist, why did HT write code into AH to prevent them?  

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
Open channel whining...
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2000, 08:31:00 AM »
Lephturn circles the boat and licks his lips at the brightly colored lure being trolled through the water by Vulcan.  He tightens the circle and makes a close pass to inspect his prey... and notices the sharp steel barbs protruding from the juicy-looking morsel.  Painful experience has taught this predator not to bite to quickly.  

------------------
Lephturn
The Flying Pigs

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Open channel whining...
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2000, 08:58:00 AM »
hblair.
Stick stiring induced a warp. How? It was described back at the time, host prediction on overload? cant remember never understood it well at the time. But if you where here in September you got to see stick stirring.
wobble wobble--------------->warp.
I know what it looks like when induced maybe thats why it doesnt suck me in as bad. I know the guy is going to disappear and I go off offensive to see were he will be, they are pretty helpless when they beam in.If you have sacrificed all your E to make that shot cause its a sure thing...then you are in trouble.

------------------
Pongo
The Wrecking Crew