Author Topic: Can't see other planes.  (Read 283 times)

Offline Weapon

• Zinc Member
Can't see other planes.
« on: February 21, 2005, 05:15:18 PM »
Just in the CT and found out I can't see other planes. They are just dots when they get close. Tried reloging several times, but it didn't help.

Don't have this problem in MA.

Offline Mike_2851

• Copper Member
Can't see other planes.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 10:39:16 PM »
Same here! Heck I thought it was just me. I was in the other night and was seeing no icons or planes-just dots-I was getting my arse shot off (just thought it was a regular night)

Is anyone seeing "UFO" dots flying by too? I saw this in CT and MA

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Can't see other planes.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 02:00:20 AM »
called the "dot" bug.  Just log completely out of AH, then back in.  Should fix it
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Can't see other planes.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 03:41:35 AM »
To check and see if you're crazy or the "dot bug" has begun, right click on the clipboard and select Net Status. If your Variance in Delay is slowing a steady -1, close the game completely and start from scratch. When you enter the arena, check again to make sure. If you just exit the CT and move to another arena, or back into the CT, the ViD is still floored and you will still expereience megawarps.

This has happened to me hundreds of times in the CT and once in the MA.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Can't see other planes.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 03:56:47 AM »
hehehehehe I saw a UFO last night at a rook base I got close and it zoomed away, that bastage;)
Who are you to wave your finger?