Author Topic: Still having trouble!  (Read 405 times)

REDBARON3

Still having trouble!
« on: March 14, 2001, 03:44:00 PM »
O.K,when i first started playing"AH"it was with a "propad"i could fly the plane pretty decent,even had a few kills.Then when i come home the next day everything is messed up,even though i didn't change any thing!Ieven went out and got a "Wingmwan Extreme Digital 3D",flightstickstill have all the same problem,wasted 45$.I have calibrated in "Windows,and AH",and still same thing.when i first went into j/s setup there was "Slider"for the throttle,then when i gpo back it's not there any more?WHY?Now when i get in the plane the "joystick" don't work all the buttons do "guns,hat veiws,etc,etc,but no input from stick itself?
I now have unistalled 3 times,and am downloading again right now,the second time the whole screen was white?all of the settings have been saved for some reason even though i unistalled,is there any way to clear this too?mabe thats the problem,when i change the slider ,deadband,damper,it has no effect.The only way i can keep the auto level engaged i s to choose "NONE",in the j/s input,then i have no control what so ever.Well i guess y'all are tired of hearing about my problems with the game!
Good luck to everyone!

------------------
May u never run short
 of "AMMO"

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
Still having trouble!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
Do you have directx 7.oa or higher installed ???

Have you looked for updated software for your new joystick on the Logiteck website . I just know their is newer stuff then comes in the box .

Plus , yep AH uninstaller leaves your settings on the hard drive for you . You will have to delete them yourself to start fresh .

How about this if you havn't done it already . Uninstall the game , delete the settings yourself . Defrag your drive , then install again . But first get the newest software for your stick and be sure you have Directx 7.oa or higher install , if you don't know for sure , you don't  

good luck barron , it will be worth it
spro

OR , get big beer and get loving drunk   J/K
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Still having trouble!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2001, 06:42:00 PM »
Hey redbaron....I have a logitech stick and all I did was install the software for it and calibrate it in windows then in Aces High.  As far as the sliders and all that crap, I left them where they were from default and I have had no problems.  Dunno what the deal is with yours.  Only thing I can suggest is to uninstall all of it and try again.  

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Still having trouble!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2001, 09:41:00 PM »
baron what op sys are you using, a have a buddy who tried using the same stick as you have with windows me and win2k,, it wouldnt work.  he went back to win88 se and it worked fine

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
Still having trouble!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2001, 01:50:00 AM »
My suggest buy a knew stick,,,I had a logitech w extreme,threw it out and bought a
ms precision instead,,,works fine.