Author Topic: Special request "I need help"  (Read 451 times)

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Special request "I need help"
« on: June 22, 2001, 02:48:00 AM »
I have two requests.  1) I need training. But I am really hoping that someone local to me can help me hands on ( sitting at the pc together ). Im about 7 days into my trial and getting nowhere. I've read these threads through and countless webpages, but I still don't get it. I really wanna fly, I have a great interest in WW2 history/gaming and want to make this game work for me. I would love to have someone be able to walk me through all the individual moves and help me setup my keys/stick and explain things like trim, I have many questions. I've read the articles but I'm still not understanding it completely. I live in the Sacramento, CA area, if anyone is willing to help me out please icq me. 6539006 2) Are there any sites with movies showing just moves? For example I would like to see something like a movie that would say " Split S " and then watch an example of it being performed, the paragraph descriptions are hard to understand not having flown enough. Thanks for reading.

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2001, 04:42:00 AM »
Sunking,
I don't live in California, Texas here, but if you wish I would be more than happy to work with you in the Training Arena. I am one of the Trainers here and I feel if we could set up a time and spend a couple of hours or so I should be able to give you the info and demonstrations you are looking for.

My email address is in my profile so don't hesitate to contact me for some training time.

MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2001, 07:51:00 AM »
Check your icq sunking.  :)

I'd be glad to help out on the training end of things. As for the hands on part, well I have 3 squadmates in CA, have sent them an email with your request.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2001, 08:51:00 AM »
Sun I am one of the squadies Ghosth was talking about. We go to Sac a couple times a year and are only 2 hours away in Twain Harte above Sonora.  Be happy to call if you like.  :) or drop me a line. Most of these guys know more than I do, but I will help where I can.

ICQ 1561065
209-928-4001

James "daddog" Glazier
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline ROOSTER3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2001, 11:54:00 AM »
sunking ... dont get discuraged .. I have been at this game about A month and was in your shoes and believe me trial and error was my best friend. no one laught at me when i could not even take off or land but instead most people jumped in and helped.. when your on line just type in A (Q) and most people will help you.. believe it or not the hardest thing in this game to me is the language... Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you out there . And if we see each other and you need help just ask.. SEE_YA  ROOSTER3....  :)   :)

Offline raven 8

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2001, 08:17:00 AM »
yeah, people here are so cool and helpful. i think the h2h sreanas are best if u want help, people in there are not worried about spending there investment wisely:-)

im not saying im a pro, but i do know some basicas of flying, so if u see me in the h2h arena say hi:-)

my nick is messiah1

rav