Author Topic: Trackir views in film viewer  (Read 351 times)

Offline Zaphod

• Copper Member
Trackir views in film viewer
« on: March 01, 2005, 11:19:25 PM »
Any way to get the film viewer to show the trackir views while your watching it?

I saw Octavious film and am curious if he could see those views in the film viewer, or had to capture while flying with something like Fraps.

Zaphod

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 04:58:53 AM »
so long as you manualy set all the view in the film viewer whilst watching the film/plane in question then it should remember that each time that plane is viewed in the viewer....er....twisting my tounge a bit there.

after this there should be no problem with the trackIR views (as long as they are recorded ......er.....is this what you meant? its late and im sober :( )
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Zaphod

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
so long as you manualy set all the view in the film viewer whilst watching the film/plane in question then it should remember that each time that plane is viewed in the viewer....er....twisting my tounge a bit there.

after this there should be no problem with the trackIR views (as long as they are recorded ......er.....is this what you meant? its late and im sober :( )

Well.....I'm not sure.  I guess what I mean is that if you check "use recorded views" while watching a film it shows every view you changed to if you used your hat switches while you were filming originally.  

However  if you use trackir while recording the original film then this won't work.  Your view stays looking straight ahead.  It's as if the trackir views aren't recorded in the process of recording the film.

Zaphod