Author Topic: WTG Muslims!!  (Read 201 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
WTG Muslims!!
« on: March 11, 2005, 08:54:54 AM »
or at least this Spanish group of them:

Spanish Muslims Issue Fatwa Against Bin Laden

"The terrorist acts of Osama bin Laden and his al Qaeda organization ... which result in the death of civilians, such as women and children ... are totally prohibited and are the object of strong condemnation within Islam," it said in a statement citing extensively from religious texts.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
WTG Muslims!!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 09:29:38 AM »
yea and they will be the only ones

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
WTG Muslims!!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 09:55:57 AM »
Originally posted by 101ABN
yea and they will be the only ones

What about the Cleric in Yemen? He shows Muslim terrorists passages from the Koran to prove them wrong.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
WTG Muslims!!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 10:29:25 AM »
The terrorists are a typical victim of a lifetime religious brainwashing. The religious leaders use religion to control peasants for thier own reasons and the whole thing blows out of hand when lies feed lies and superstition breeds with uneducation and poverty.

The muslims should really stand up and fight against terrorists because it damages them as a group, up to the point that people will start committing hate crimes to the whole community just because they get labeled.