Author Topic: how high?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
how high?
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 11:31:04 AM »
Originally posted by eilif
if they are forced to ditch that is a kill,

If I hit you with one 303 round and you run for home, run out of gas and land 25 feet from the runway.....did I force you to ditch? If so I should get a kill because of my superior airmanship, and you a death, after all I did hit you once.

If all ditchs are concidered kills then there is no incentive to try to take your smoking hulk back to friendly territory. Just auger in so the man can get points. Just like real life. :rolleyes:

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Warchief

• Copper Member
      • http://
how high?
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2005, 12:29:54 PM »
If there is damage to your aircraft caused by enemy fire and you run out of fuel and ditch 25 feet from the runway you got shot down. But if you land on the airfield say 10 feet from the runway not the ends of the runway then you should get successfule landing.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
how high?
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2005, 12:50:14 PM »
The only annoying aspect of the new ground collision model, is that its use has now become a tactic.

Very often now I see an enemy plane take some small damage or just be outflown and the very next thing it does is nose down for a 200mph + ditch.

That is not HT's fault.