Author Topic: Smile.  (Read 794 times)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Smile.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2005, 08:29:53 PM »
Wow, what a beautiful-looking family, man.

You're blessed.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
Smile.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2005, 09:56:25 PM »
Hehehe, just 3 things?  My Truck (hehehe it go fast), My Country (dont suxxor to bad), aaaaannnnndddd My family and Friends (they kick ass). Oops that was 4 oh well. :aok

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
Smile.
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2005, 11:38:33 PM »
1. My family.  Got a niece that just is the best thing ever.  The Molly Monster is truly amazing.

2. After many years of looking, I have found a job that I really love and feel good about doing.

3. There's a girl in my life that give me great hope for my future.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Smile.
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2005, 09:10:25 AM »
Eskimo, my niece just brought her baby home from UCSF after a two month stay...he weighed two pounds, two ounces at birth and now he's up to 5 lbs 6 ounces and he's doing great.

After watching the anxiety of my niece and nephew in dealing with this I can understand what you and Mrs. Eskimo must be going through...all I can offer is my best wishes to you and my prayers to God for your baby's eventual homecoming.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Smile.
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2005, 10:33:41 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Eskimo, my niece just brought her baby home from UCSF after a two month stay...he weighed two pounds, two ounces at birth and now he's up to 5 lbs 6 ounces and he's doing great.

After watching the anxiety of my niece and nephew in dealing with this I can understand what you and Mrs. Eskimo must be going through...all I can offer is my best wishes to you and my prayers to God for your baby's eventual homecoming.

My grandson was about the same size, and went though much the same. He's now 7 and healthy. I'm with Airhead on this!

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Smile.
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2005, 10:37:30 PM »
A blow dryer, baby powder, and silk Cabela long underwear. (search the catalog, you can order them off the net. Your sitting at the computer will never be the same)

No swampnuts in the Creamo house.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Smile.
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2005, 10:41:19 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
A blow dryer, baby powder, and silk Cabela long underwear. (search the catalog, you can order them off the net. Your sitting at the computer will never be the same)

No swampnuts in the Creamo house.

Sounds good, but I also like the tingly feeling my balls get with Gold Bond powder sprinkled on them.

While I sit here naked.

Buck Nekkid, Esq.

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
Smile.
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2005, 11:09:45 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead

My sister was 3 months early on 10/26/81 when she was born.  3 lbs 2 ounes at birth.  She immediately dropped to under 3 pounds.  I was 10 and even then she fit in my hand.  

Now she's 23, beautiful, married and her little girl just turned 2.  

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family Eskimo.