Author Topic: Here it is! assaultweaponswatch  (Read 2444 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Here it is! assaultweaponswatch
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2005, 02:10:49 PM »
shlotzie... I admit that I know as little about norway as you know about the U.S.

The difference of course is that I would not think of going on a squiarehead BB and flaunting my ignorace by trying to impose U.S. gun laws on squareheads.

lazs

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2005, 02:41:45 PM »
And what would be wrong with that?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

storch

« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2005, 03:01:51 PM »
ok try Miami.  I would do it myself but I'm a computer idiot

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2005, 03:15:10 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz

The fact of the matter is that cultural integration is a very difficult and time consuming process. .

yes , it takes time and work to rape all them white wimmen.

storch

« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2005, 03:43:32 PM »
I could not find it, perhaps Miami is one of the safer spots?

All I could find was that statistically 45 women are raped annually at the Miami University. Only three more and they'd match Norway.

I'm sure it's far more than 45

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2005, 03:44:32 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
:D   Finaly looked it up huh?
Like I said, no biggy if you can pass the background check.
If you can`t pass the background check and you decide to take over ........ummmmmmmm  Maryland for instance, you are not going to be too interested in the law to begin with.
Bans/controls/laws only work for the people willing to follow the law to begin with. These laws/bans, etc only make it harder on the law abiding citizen.

I didn't have to look it up to know it was illegal to own an automatic rifle manufactured after 1986. Also the only way you can get one that was manufactured before 1986 is to have it transfered to you by it's previous owner. Which means he must get another the same way. No biggie? Try and get permission. I have a concealed weapons permit for the State of Florida and it took me over six weeks of pure crap to get it. Thats after a background check, small arms training a squeaky clean record and 30 years military service.  The discussion is about Gun Control Laws. Passing laws only affects law abideing people, not criminals. They could care less how many laws you pass. On the contrary, it makes it easier on them by disarming the population.

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2005, 03:49:11 PM »
Ok, let's try to put things in perspective here. Convicted rapists in 2001

New York: 1,994 convicted

Norway: 48 convicted (111 charged)

Yes I know New York is a big city and Norway only has half the population and they cannot be fairly compared, BUT   ...   just to give you guys some perspective on how big a problem rape is in Norway. [/B]

Thats cause Norwegian women can grow a better moustache than I can:lol

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2005, 03:50:45 PM »
Originally posted by Charon
had experienced some rather unsettling moments on civilian ranges from the occasional moron. For some people, their only experience with firearms is from TV and they see a firearm as a toy.
Charon

Are you actualy  trying to convince us that at the range you are not suppose to walk up and yell... " Yo MFer! Brace Yoself" then turn your handgun sideways and strafe all of the targets?  :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2005, 05:29:42 PM »
Are you actualy trying to convince us that at the range you are not suppose to walk up and yell... " Yo MFer! Brace Yoself" then turn your handgun sideways and strafe all of the targets?

LOL. You forgot the part about turning around afterwards with a big grin while sweeping the bang-bang end of the pistol over all of the firing points :)

Charon

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2005, 06:22:19 PM »
:D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2005, 08:00:23 PM »
Originally posted by weaselsan
I didn't have to look it up to know it was illegal to own an automatic rifle manufactured after 1986.

I beleive this is yours......

Suntracker I don't know what planet you have been living on but fully automatic weapons have been illegal since the early 1930's.

and this.......

LOL...am I reading this thread right? Do people think owning a fully automatic weapon (a machine gun) is legal ???

and this......

LOL.. you better check your facts, full auto has been ilegal since the Thompson

and this.....

You are referring to special needs license, ie Body guard to some Arab Shiek. To get a license for a full auto it takes dang near an act of congress.

:D

I agree with bans/laws making it easier by disarming the public. If.......we let that happen. I don`t intend to.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2005, 08:26:39 PM »
Originally posted by SunTracker
Automatic weapons are the weapons of choice for drive-by shootings.  How come everyone keeps saying "automatic weapons havent been used in many crimes" when every video of a drive-by I have seen has involved automatic fire?

LOL, every video you have seen!  You watch too much TV.   Maybe you are just yanking our chain with that comment.

How many drive-bys you actually been involved in or had first-hand knowledge of?

Dont confuse televison with reality.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2005, 08:37:44 PM »
GScholz,
I am pretty sure it is possible to legally own a suppressor, but they are subject to the same conditions/laws and cost as a full auto weapon.  For that reason, most people dont bother getting one.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2005, 08:41:09 PM »
Here is a good weapon for those with a hankering for fun:

Suppressed Full Auto for sale

Cant wait to get me one!

dago

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2005, 08:43:39 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Here is a good weapon for those with a hankering for fun:

Suppressed Full Auto for sale

Cant wait to get me one!

dago

LOL sure 14.5k !!!
think they will take a check LOL.