Author Topic: 3/29 ...  (Read 335 times)

Offline WDOT4W

• Zinc Member
3/29 ...
« on: March 30, 2005, 11:21:45 AM »
Just a quick note about flyin last night...

I was the 51D that was warpin @ 1st then my connection seemed to settle out  & I got a good bit of flyin in...

Anyways, I enjoyed those fights vs the LW very much...

they usually started high & wound down to the deck, 5 mins+ ...

I didn't get a kill at all, but I got some hits in & I felt like they had to work to get me, ... even when it was 3v1

Great stuff last night guys...

Stat, storch, & VWE
WD

storch

3/29 ...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 11:29:16 AM »
 you did get a couple of kills in as much as I had to ditch badly beaten up more than once.  I don't believe i participated in any gangs I mostly stayed high unless there were two or more bad guys.  Indeed there were many great fights.   to all combatants.

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
3/29 ...
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 11:45:51 AM »
WD.
Any of those JG54 guys are more than a handful 1v1, if you lasted that long against 3 of em you must have done some good flying. I usually need an act of God to  get home when I run into any of em.
This has been a good setup, I hope we see again soon.:aok

Offline WDOT4W

• Zinc Member
3/29 ...
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 02:09:22 PM »
Originally posted by storch
 you did get a couple of kills in as much as I had to ditch badly beaten up more than once.  I don't believe i participated in any gangs I mostly stayed high unless there were two or more bad guys.  Indeed there were many great fights.   to all combatants.

Hiya Storch,
yeah one was usually high, but what I noticed was the teamwork tween you guys...  I never got a chance to relax !! I was cussin at the time ...(LOL)... but afterwards, I realized that it's almost unheard of to fight from 15k+ down to the deck like that in MA...

>>WD.
Any of those JG54 guys are more than a handful 1v1, if you lasted that long against 3 of em you must have done some good flying. I usually need an act of God to get home when I run into any of em.
This has been a good setup, I hope we see again soon.:aok <<

Thx Lowe,
all I did was "TRY" to stay outa the way of their bullets & make a few of mine hit them... a very tall order :D ...

was great fun tho flying against them & I was learnt pretty good on the 51D & what it can (& can't) do when need be... hopefully I'll do better tonight...:)

WD

storch

3/29 ...
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 03:33:56 PM »
yup.  therein lies the charm of the CT.  a lot less ganging, vultching, cherrypicking and running.  most of the people will give as good as they get.  I hope some others that prefer allied cartoon iron will pop in so JG54 can return to flying axis exclusively.  It really is hard to defeat a good pair of guys that like to wing up together.  I'll be looking for you mate.  

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
3/29 ...
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 06:15:06 AM »
yeah, had a blast getting beat up on by jamusta