Author Topic: Hi my name is Barbara  (Read 7418 times)

Offline AuntBee

• Zinc Member
Sorry to have caused such a fuss
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2005, 12:34:56 PM »
:o My actual Birthday, for those interested, is March 16, 1924, and if you want to look it up I was born in Springfiled Massachusetts where I attended school and worked during WW2.

I am quite sorry that I have caused such a concentrated number of people to post, however I Thank those who have welcomed me, and made me feel that the majority of members ARE indeed human after all:)

As for my knowing that HiTech was a person, that was answered>>> Its on the splash screen, as for me having a computer etc, the person who was giving me the third degree didnt listen to my answers. I bought the Gateway 700X long BEFORE I ever heard of Aces High and it did come with the mentioned video card etc as it is a high end machine/ I just recently bought the joystik at best buy because someone said I should get one. I asked the salesman at the store which one HE would recomend ergo I have the Logitech extereme 3d with a twist handle.

So far as being able to fly and knowing the lingo? I overheard someone talking about netaces, I went there and have been reading the information constantly, now I am practicing in the DA.
My choice of words is due solely to my trying to "fit in" by using words I see others use and repeating the same complaints I see others say. Obviously this hasnt worked so I shall cease this practice. I do fly once in a while in the Main Arena ( last night I got very lucky and landed two kills )

I will check back for any further replies to this thread if none I will consider the matter closed.

Again, to those who have welcomed me Thank You, to those who doubt me>>> Please dont make your problem my problem>>>I have kept up with the lingo thats all!!!!! Another of my favorites is this " If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem "

I salute you all friend and foe alike

AuntBee

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2005, 12:44:06 PM »
81?...hmmmmm
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2005, 12:52:08 PM »
Originally posted by GOTSOME
Hello BB, Remember Me :D  Salute Rooks – GOTSOME misses you guys and the battles against GETSOME. Why is my cop sense tingling giving me this funny feeling Aunt Bee is no different than this account. If I were a Native American I would bestow upon you the official title of “Walking Eagle” Aunt Bee. It’s for someone who is so full of crap they can’t fly. Now that that's over - O.K. GETSOME - where are you camping at?

the last remaining few navajos have smoke a fat one and voted on "walking eagle" :rofl :rofl ... seriously....  ohh and if you are 81. my grandma will be looking for a squad soon... she is 70 and just recently had a hip replacement....so she would have an excuse for missing squad ops!

navajo24 :aok
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
      • http://www.picturehangar.com
Re: Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2005, 01:04:25 PM »
Originally posted by AuntBee
I am a new member of Aces High, I am a Woman,a female, not a man. This is not a fake ID or another member trying to hide !!!!

I am tired of being ridiculed in the Main Arena, the Dueling Arena and the Training Arena and would like it to stop.

I was born in 1924, that makes me 81 years old !!!!

U sunk your own fishing boat when you got to this point.  :lol   Would've been funny.  :D

Ermm...not that I condone trolling.

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2005, 01:07:01 PM »
:rofl Oh, this is too rich!  I have not laughd this hard at work since...well it does't matter, y'all are a trip. :rofl

Seriously though, if in fact she is legitamately 80+ we need to treat her respectfully and not ridicule her.  Someday she will get VOX and then if you need audible proof you will have it.  For the mean time.  Let it go.  Let her be.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2005, 02:12:07 PM »
81 year old Granny's talking about splash screens !  :rofl

If she knows all about splash screens and Logitech extereme 3d with a twist handle. Then she should know enough to post a pic of herself  (nothing nude please) and get a mic.
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2005, 03:33:09 PM »
Hitech should get her to be in the next comercial!

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: Sorry to have caused such a fuss
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2005, 03:37:56 PM »
Originally posted by AuntBee
:o My actual Birthday, for those interested, is March 16, 1924, and if you want to look it up I was born in Springfiled Massachusetts where I attended school and worked during WW2.

I am quite sorry that I have caused such a concentrated number of people to post, however I Thank those who have welcomed me, and made me feel that the majority of members ARE indeed human after all:)

As for my knowing that HiTech was a person, that was answered>>> Its on the splash screen, as for me having a computer etc, the person who was giving me the third degree didnt listen to my answers. I bought the Gateway 700X long BEFORE I ever heard of Aces High and it did come with the mentioned video card etc as it is a high end machine/ I just recently bought the joystik at best buy because someone said I should get one. I asked the salesman at the store which one HE would recomend ergo I have the Logitech extereme 3d with a twist handle.

So far as being able to fly and knowing the lingo? I overheard someone talking about netaces, I went there and have been reading the information constantly, now I am practicing in the DA.
My choice of words is due solely to my trying to "fit in" by using words I see others use and repeating the same complaints I see others say. Obviously this hasnt worked so I shall cease this practice. I do fly once in a while in the Main Arena ( last night I got very lucky and landed two kills )

I will check back for any further replies to this thread if none I will consider the matter closed.

Again, to those who have welcomed me Thank You, to those who doubt me>>> Please dont make your problem my problem>>>I have kept up with the lingo thats all!!!!! Another of my favorites is this " If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem "

I salute you all friend and foe alike

AuntBee

(sigh) such a bad troll.  all the anwsers are much too convenient.  WTG on hooking so many w/ your bait.  unfort, you are unable to "talk" with the proper word usage of an 81yr old.  your grammar style, and wording suggestion show you to be at a min. 1/2 that age or less.  good luck with the whole "impersonating a granny" thing.  too bad you are not even remotely smart 'nuff to pull it off.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Sorry to have caused such a fuss
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2005, 03:47:59 PM »
Ouch! what a burn!

Everyone likes to Zing on this thread :p

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2005, 03:55:40 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen
You still 14? Must be a long year.

I'm 15 on 08/30/2005
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2005, 05:28:24 PM »
Go easy on Barbara. Her grandson was killed in Iraq last month.

-Sik

(sorry if someone's already made that joke)
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2005, 05:40:56 PM »
Originally posted by OOZ662
I'm 15 on 08/30/2005

I guess you get another star on your avatar in a few months?

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2005, 05:56:17 PM »
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship.....
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2005, 06:17:58 PM »
AuntBee is really Leviathns Feminine Alter Ego shades account.

He told me so.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2005, 06:34:18 PM »
I live with a very computer literate 82 year old woman and even more computer literate 85 year old man.  I am pretty familiar with folks from this generation.  I know how this generation speaks and writes; I haven’t bought this troll for one second.  I do love the idea of an 81 year old granny playing this game, but AuntBee isn’t her.

eskimo