Author Topic: Hi my name is Barbara  (Read 7286 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2005, 03:30:51 AM »
i mean, in all ,seriousness as we reach page 4.....

A)you're an 80+ virtual ace.....then sweet! welcome

B) you're Rod367th having a bad month....then sweet! but give up already and own up.

C) you're Osama bin Laden setting up another strike through the aeronautically based web site here......then sweet! just stick to suicide bombing CV's from 1k instead of real people please.

dont care which, but hey, great turnout for the thread :aok
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: picture and microphone
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2005, 04:00:34 AM »
Originally posted by AuntBee
I have offered to post my ID( I had to turn in my drivers liscence) but as far as a microphone I refuse to get one even if I could use it effectively. The reason being that certain people, whose names I shant mention bhut whose intelligence level is second only to a fern, have told me to get one to prove who I am.

I shouldnt have to prove who I am to anyone in this game Ladies and Gentlemen, and will only go so far with this foolishness.

if you are capable enough to shoot stuff down in aceshigh, there is no way in h3ll you would not be capable to drive safley....

HA!

i got ya on my second attempt!

busted.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2005, 11:25:48 AM »
I am a new member of Aces High, I am a Woman,a female, not a man. This is not a fake ID or another member trying to hide !!!!

I am tired of being ridiculed in the Main Arena, the Dueling Arena and the Training Arena and would like it to stop.

I was born in 1924, that makes me 81 years old !!!! I am sorry that you dont believe me, that is your problem, please stop making it my problem.

It is not my fault I was born in 1924, thats when my parents had me, anymore then it is your fault that most of you are children compared to me. You cant help that either.

I chose my name because that's what my Nephew calls me, it has nothing to do with Andy Grifith, Oppie or any of that rubbish and I have had enough of the jokes.

I have not yet decided if I will pay for this game or not but so far my reception by current members has been less then satisfactory!!! I have been sworn at, called vile and filthy names, made fun of and generally ridiculed but never have I been asked if I needed any help, except by one or two members and of course the official trainers. Mr HiTech is THIS the Aces High you are advertising on the History Channel Sir?

Barbara R Curry

aka AuntBee

AuntBee,
My Dad passed on a few months ago he was 89 years old. His last days were spent mostly remember his youth.   He couldn't remember what he had for breakfast but he could still recall all the details of his 21st birthday including what his date had for dinner.  

He often talked fondly of a girl named Barbara that he met just after the war, returning from overseas.  You didn’t by any chance work as a hostess in a bar named “Franks Bar & Grill” in Bayonne NJ, did you.

He told me that it was one of the best things he remembers about returning from the war.  He didn’t even mind the case of CLAP.  Not so sure it was you or that friend you introduced him to, the one the guys call “Dirty Sally”.

As for paying for Aces High.  I don't know, $14.99 will buy a lot of adult pampers.  Do you really think you can afford to waste your retirement money on computer games?
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline AuntBee

• Zinc Member
pampers
« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2005, 12:14:39 PM »
:)  You are absolutely right, I cant afford this game......and no, sadly I wasnt the girl your Father( God Rest his Soul ) so fondly remembered. I was in Springfield Massachusetts at the time you mentioned.

Offline allmetal

• Nickel Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2005, 12:56:50 PM »
Here is a new twist..........

Aunt Bee = Acepappy?

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Re: picture and microphone
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2005, 06:50:29 PM »
I have offered to post my ID( I had to turn in my drivers liscence) but as far as a microphone I refuse to get one even if I could use it effectively. The reason being that certain people, whose names I shant mention bhut whose intelligence level is second only to a fern, have told me to get one to prove who I am.

I shouldnt have to prove who I am to anyone in this game Ladies and Gentlemen, and will only go so far with this foolishness.

a fern! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
once we find out who was fernish enough to try to trick us.. we will indeed find the fern brain!

navajo24:aok :aok :aok
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline LtPillur

• Copper Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2005, 07:21:28 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen

No Ren It had nothing to do with you. It was a "Johnny" guy on country channel trying to get his kid to say crap to her. I thought it uncalled for. But nobody died because of it .
Peace
Pillur

Offline AuntBee

• Zinc Member
Re: Re: Sorry to have caused such a fuss
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2005, 08:39:03 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
(sigh) such a bad troll.  all the anwsers are much too convenient.  WTG on hooking so many w/ your bait.  unfort, you are unable to "talk" with the proper word usage of an 81yr old.  your grammar style, and wording suggestion show you to be at a min. 1/2 that age or less.  good luck with the whole "impersonating a granny" thing.  too bad you are not even remotely smart 'nuff to pull it off.

Has it occured to you Mr WMLute, that there are Women who actually "learn" in this world ? There are those of us who do not get stuck in our past but rather advance right alongside our fellows? This would include terminology, especially if one were working in a field dealing with people on a day to day basis.

Of course if a person were in one of the trades ie construction etc, then advancing ones education ( other then in that specific trade ) would be bothersome and needless would it not? It would be much more satisfactory to plunk ones rear end in front of the TV and watch the SuperBowl while wifey serves the beer and chips..right?

Well sir this is one elder Lady who would never put herself in a subserviant position to any man especially not the kind of man you are while playing this game, what with your taunts and name calling directed at me..SHAME WMLute, SHAME !!!!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2005, 10:51:28 PM »

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2005, 10:56:21 PM »
Blahahaha it said "Shant". LMFAO

I kill me.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2005, 11:32:14 PM »
< SNORK >

hehe this was fun.  I read all 4 pages, I'm tired now.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2005, 01:30:08 AM »
Are you chitting me, this thread is still alive. :rolleyes:
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline damnname

• Zinc Member
Hi my name is Barbara
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2005, 02:56:30 AM »
This thread is almost as old as some of our players

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Sorry to have caused such a fuss
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2005, 04:51:34 AM »
Has it occured to you Mr WMLute, that there are Women who actually "learn" in this world ? There are those of us who do not get stuck in our past but rather advance right alongside our fellows? This would include terminology, especially if one were working in a field dealing with people on a day to day basis.

Of course if a person were in one of the trades ie construction etc, then advancing ones education ( other then in that specific trade ) would be bothersome and needless would it not? It would be much more satisfactory to plunk ones rear end in front of the TV and watch the SuperBowl while wifey serves the beer and chips..right?

Well sir this is one elder Lady who would never put herself in a subserviant position to any man especially not the kind of man you are while playing this game, what with your taunts and name calling directed at me..SHAME WMLute, SHAME !!!!

(sigh) give it up already.  you are obviously unable to do this farce.  Your little bit above proves my point that you  are not remotly smart enough to "pretend" to be an 81yr old woman.  Just let it go, and know that many of us saw through you in an instant.  I WOULD take the time to explain just WHY you were unable to pull the wool over some of our eyes, but let's instead see just how "clever" you are, and you tell me.  IF you can tell me with some degree of detail just WHY your troll was obvious, it will give you a few "cool" points, and you sir, are in DIRE need of some at this juncture.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Kegger26

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Re: Sorry to have caused such a fuss
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2005, 09:49:31 AM »
It would be much more satisfactory to plunk ones rear end in front of the TV and watch the SuperBowl while wifey serves the beer and chips..right?

So you break the mold for your generation. WTG. See most older women from your "time" that is what they were. Servants. They were brought up in a mind set they are there to please. The type of woman you are discribing yourself as is typical of most women today.
 That point of veiw is why they dont get married. This is most likely the reason they are forced to be with other women of there "kind" and get short haircuts. So your saying your this kind of chick? Wow...an 81 yearold lesbo...now I have seen it all.