Author Topic: Mexican Military on Standby in Response to Minutemen  (Read 5836 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Mexican Military on Standby in Response to Minutemen
« on: March 31, 2005, 06:16:28 PM »
Last week President Fox warned at a Mexico City press conference:

"We totally reject the idea of these migrant-hunting groups. We will use the law, international law and even U.S. law to make sure these types of groups, which are a minority, will not have any opportunity to progress."

Notice how he refuses to call them illegals or acknowledge that what they are doing is illegal? This issue is going to reach a boiling point with Americans and something may finally be done about it.

Well, now Mexico seems to have put one thousand Mexican troops across the Arizona border.....I wonder if these troops will be used help get the illegal aliens into the U.S. :lol

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/3/31/134212.shtml

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 06:34:02 PM »
Let them try it.

You're going to defend your citizen's rights to illegally enter the U.S., sap taxes and education and work from us with your Army?

Do it! I DARE YOU FOX!

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 06:38:23 PM »
Why is this guy so keen on people leaving his country...maybe if he was worth a crap as "el presidente" he might try to make some actual changes to his own corrupt stinkhole and make it better for his people.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 06:39:07 PM »
Put a few tanks on the border along with some A-10s from DM and see how far Mexican Army plans to go. I'm sure they'll make a move onto US soil to protect their illegals "rights". :lol

They'll waste man power to make sure they can get their illegals into our country but they won't waste them to keep the bastards out.

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 06:40:46 PM »
Maybe the Mexican army is there more to make sure the drug traffic keeps flowing through the Mexican government/military sponsored smuggling routes.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 06:47:13 PM »
ASTAC wouldn't surprise me one bit. Especially considering these people only planned to track and report the where abouts of these illegals entering the country until they were detained.

So why would they need to put up a show of military force on our borders to protect their illegals entering our country? Must mean a little bit more to them than to ensure their illegals get across "safely".

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 06:52:11 PM »
There is no vigilante action on the minutemen's part either...they are going out there unarmed.

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 06:53:37 PM »
Mexican army:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 06:56:40 PM »
Aparently, Mexico is  still upset about the whole Texas thing.

Offline Slurpee

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 06:58:04 PM »
LOL wombatt, thats what i was thinking. Fricken Mexicans, funny people they are.:rofl

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 07:08:52 PM »
Oh don't get me wrong.
I love the Mexican people.
It's there corrupt government I have issues with.

Mexicans are descendent's of the Mayans and they were a very advanced couture we owe our 365 day year and calendar to them.
Among many other things.

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 07:09:45 PM »
As much as I support our president on most issues..This immigration thing is just wrong..Our leaders and theirs want us to lie down and just let anybody come here, not have to pay taxes (because they are paid illegally) but have all the rights as a citizen..they even get on welfare and they want to give then social security too? Too bad we can't be vigilantes and just sit on the boarder and shoot on sight.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 07:16:24 PM »
Originally posted by wombatt
we owe our 365 day year and calendar to them.

Julius Caesar changed the European calendar to 365 1/4 days in 45 BC with no knowledge to the Mayan people.

The Mayan Calander ends December 21st, 2012 AD for some reason.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Regular

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2005, 07:42:56 PM »
That would actually be funny to see the Minute men get killed by the "enemy''.:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2005, 07:47:35 PM »
Is Mexico considered a 3rd world nation ? Or would I be considered 1/2 caused by a reduction in population.
(Was funnier in my head)
Seriously, is it really a 3rd world country ?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 07:49:56 PM by BlueJ1 »
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'