Author Topic: MMMmmm..  (Read 451 times)

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
MMMmmm..
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2005, 08:46:21 AM »
Some cuts need marintating some don't.

I love to make a flank steak that has had at least 24 hours in a dark sesame marinade then cook it on a real hot grill.

Now with a ribeye I like to do it the Italian way, simply season with salt and pepper, grill it up, while on the grill take a shallow pan put some good olive oil in it, fresh garlic and fresh rosemary that has been crushed up together,  that hot steak hits that oil and you get a wonderful flavor and the smell is great.

Everyone has their way of grilling.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
MMMmmm..
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2005, 09:09:26 AM »
Originally posted by rpm
Wow, beef purists...I'm impressed, but respectfully disagree. I've found that a few hours in Italian dressing really brings out the flavor in a good cut of beef. The vinegar carries the garlic deep inside. I added a generous splash of red wine just for the heck of it. Sorry if I offended anyone, but they were magnificent after cooking them 7-1/2 min per side. :cool:

Well.... I never said I wouldn't eat em.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
MMMmmm..
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2005, 09:19:42 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
Yup.

The only thing that does is burn the skin cause it catches on fire so quick.  

LMAO Slinger even as beef minded as we are here in Texas, we actualy prefer our ribeyes with the skin removed before cooking. :rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------