Author Topic: Are there rules for DA fights? (Pawz vs FTdeep)  (Read 953 times)

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Are there rules for DA fights? (Pawz vs FTdeep)
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2005, 08:45:23 PM »
Originally posted by pellik
If I did that I'd hit alt-f4 at the end and just blame the whole thing on lag. I'd be all like 'I was at like 4k in my view,
-p.

LOL pellik , is that what you were doing the other night in the DA when you said u booted 3 or 4 times during our fights?  i wouldnt have said nuthin but after a comment like that it makes me wonder . LOL   now i'll have to review the films hehehe     38

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2005, 09:52:32 PM »
Originally posted by pellik
If I did that I'd hit alt-f4 at the end and just blame the whole thing on lag. I'd be all like 'I was at like 4k in my view, I was diving away from you'. People are dumb enough to believe that, but they wont believe you are in the right because you climbed out before he got to the DA and talked to you about the rules. If you don't wanna go to the DA and fight then just dont go, no need to act like such a gaytarded dweeb.

-p.

blahahahah

Perfect. I love it.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2005, 12:40:58 AM »
Gad, I can't even watch the whole thing. On the bright side, this makes me feel a bit better, I'm a dweeb, but I'm not a pathetic dweeb. Well, maybe a little...
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2005, 01:10:57 AM »
Originally posted by Pawz
The rules where 8k alt which he came in at 14k and  realized he couldn't pick me with that lame bnz of his he said he was rtb.

If you're going to duel and set the rules for the duel before taking off and the other guy breaks it, he forfeits the duel.  That is why I don't duel as much anymore and only duel those that I know.  Lately, those that have called me out to the DA have done exactly what Shane described.  A duel is supposed to be a fair fight and if one person can't play by the rules and needs to cheat to win, then that says more than anything about his abilities than shooting him down ever will.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song