Author Topic: 1st film...  (Read 389 times)

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
1st film...
« on: April 11, 2005, 03:21:47 PM »
After years of recording flights but never making a film, I decided to make one.  It's still rough but still cool (I think) anyway here is the link.  There is a lower quality wma for streaming and a high quality one for D/L.

:D

http://www.ajlowell.com/ah.htm

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
1st film...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 04:32:40 PM »
pretty cool man!

unique for sure.

nice first efforst i wanna see more, get to work!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
1st film...
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
Thanks Bat, but with this update I suppose I'll have to look at re-editing it.  See if I hit any of those mamoth "744ft" trees out there ;)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
1st film...
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 03:00:50 PM »
yeah, im pissed becaused most of my best films are scrapping the deck. now it looks like i flew through forests while dogfighting :)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
1st film...
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 01:14:25 AM »
Bat have a new one up, let me know what you think of the over all quality of it, not the editing :)  Just wanted to see if using full screen in the film viewer was worth the headaches.  

Like the sun being a square when you first look at it...."white boxes" on the edge of the screen when unzooming...etc...

It also makes the movie size much bigger, but as we all know, bigger is better ;)

Its called short.mpeg