Author Topic: Why are "they" celebrating?  (Read 4974 times)

Offline sourkraut

• Copper Member
      • http://www.riverrunne.com
Why are "they" celebrating?
« on: September 11, 2001, 10:33:00 AM »
I am dumbfounded why anyone would celebrate these acts of war. I take this celebration personally and will hold it in my heart forever. If you celebrate, you are my enemy.

Sour

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
Totally agree.

Even more, I think Political correctness is the n+1 casualty of this massacre.

I'm reading news that Afghanistan would continue protecting Osama Bin Laden. Time has come for this to stop. And any mean is justifiable (sp?). Not that he is guilty of this particular crime, but he has lots of merits earned already. Start with him, and then search for the rest. I don't mean arabians, or whatever race, religion etc. I mean terrorists. In an ample sense. Not only the bombers/hijackers/killers. Not only organizers. Hunt down for every people who support them in ANY manner. Bomb them to dust.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 10:43:00 AM »
Who is celebrating?

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 10:43:00 AM »
Not a US cityzen myself, but I cannot understand how can anyone be celebrating such a tragedy / civilian losses...

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »
"a. Overview: horrible battles, weapons, devastation, death
b. Nuclear confrontation in the Middle East
c. Mediterranean campaign and the battles of Gibraltar

d. Bomb sent at New York by the Antichrist, France retaliates
e. Bacteriological warfare strikes New York and London
f. Antichrist conquers Europe

g. The Antichrist invades Britain
h. The crucial meeting on the naval carrier
i. Seas, rivers, lakes boil; famines lead to insane cannibalism

j. Antichrist's commander succumbs to key strategic failure
k. Russia breaks free of the Antichrist
l. North Pole Alliance of North America, Europe, Russia forms
m. Ogmios confronts the Antichrist, fate of world in balance
n. Antichrist eventually dethroned"

Shit I remembered this out of the blue.

If the afghan gov. is protecting the person responisble for this, they can kiss their tulips goodbye. IF.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2001, 10:51:00 AM »
Originally posted by funkedup:
Who is celebrating?

Palestine people in Jerusalen, Funkedup. They were laughing, clapping and cheering.

As I was seeing it I was thinking in what this means for them. What is me ,I dont understand what are they celebrating either. First because what has happened will run against them. Second because cheering this things will mean for them...

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 10:54:00 AM »
This is our reward for trying to be the "world's policeman."

As I have said here before many times, Washinton's Farewell address was damn good advice.

We are now, and will continue for some time, to pay the price for not heeding it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
Those handsomehunkes where celebrating Irags invasion and his supposed coming massacare of US Forces in the Gulf...guess WHO got thier bellybutton kicked.

I have no sympathy anymore for them. Screw them. I hate them. Screw thier wants, thier future nation. I hope they will learn to not only hate us but also diddlying fear us.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2001, 11:02:00 AM »
Originally posted by R4M:

Palestine people in Jerusalen, Funkedup. They were laughing, clapping and cheering.

As I was seeing it I was thinking in what this means for them. What is me ,I dont understand what are they celebrating either. First because what has happened will run against them. Second because cheering this things will mean for them...

because they are freakin idiots. by showing their support, they undermine any sympathy some may show for their cause here in the US. Makes it easier for us to retaliate without regard..
Anyone/group who celebrates this publicly, marks themselves for retribution.
freaking idiots..........
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2001, 11:03:00 AM »
In the eyes of the world community the US is cleaarly justified in seeking retribution where we like.  And if you protest then.............

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2001, 11:05:00 AM »
oh great.
lets throw Nastodamas at it.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2001, 11:08:00 AM »
Just some speculation:

IF this happened because of crises in middle-east incidents like these in N.Y and Washington will happen again, sooner or later, if Israel and Lebanon can't find a lasting solution to their relations. If this is whats behind this terror-act then bombing a nation is not a solution but a request to have more terrorist acts like this in a long run.

IF this was planned by Bin Laden and Afghanistan refuses to give that sob to the States for trial U.S could
a)Try to kidnap Bin Laden from there or
b)Bomb whole nation.
AFAIK that country already lives in (almost) stoneage so kidnapping that sob could be better option and bombings like those in Iraq and Serbia always kill innocent people= adding more fuel to the bonfire.

IF some another group is behind those terrorist-acts... hmm who would they be?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2001, 11:08:00 AM »
Let's not forget another thing.  The World trade Towers also hosted companies from around the world.  The self-righteous idiots who did this made a lot of enemies today.

Screw anyone one or country who will not back up the United States for the action we will take.  It's parking lot time and we have the means to do it and now they have given us every reason to do it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2001, 11:18:00 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler:

because they are freakin idiots

Well, that is the only plausible explanation I find, too.

Skuzzy, believe me, a nation with decent people doesnt need to have some citizens killed in such a monstrosity, to get angry at the agressors. I dont think ANYONE decent can feel anything but indignation against those murderers.

As Pepe said,I hope you bomb whoever did this to dust. Revenge wont be the word to describe it when you do it...but Justice.

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: R4M ]

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2001, 11:23:00 AM »
Toad - barring the recent history of the Middle East, I think labelling the US's involvement as a 'Policeman' over there is a little inaccurate. It's always been a bit more complicated than that. Also, isn't this the sort of thing McVeigh and his nutter friends relish? A blow to the 'New World Order'?

But I just can't get my head around the scale of this thing. It's so audacious, so huge I can't see how anyone short of a large State could do this thing.

I think this attack is an attack on the US in particular, and democrative civilisation in general. I can't see how the perpetrators will escape retaliation.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.