Author Topic: Nuke the bastards  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Nuke the bastards
« on: September 11, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
I'm not American, I live far from it, but you cannot imagine the anger I feel at the scum who perpetrate this kind of act. Then I see the following crap in the headlines. What is it that the Palestinian people have to celebrate the murder of innocents? I would have thought they would have seen enough war and murder to not take this dumb attitude. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pro-Israeli. I just think this world is better off without a people that celebrate this sort of tragedy:

Palestinians celebrate attacks on US
12 September 2001

NABLUS (Reuters): Hundreds of Palestinians distributed sweets in the West Bank city of Nablus to celebrate a series of aircraft attacks on two major US cities on Tuesday.
Palestinian President Yasser Arafat condemned the attacks which levelled the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City and struck the Pentagon in Washington.

Palestinians who have often burned US flags in protests during their 11-month-old uprising against Israeli occupation celebrated in the streets of Arab East Jerusalem.

"I feel I am in a dream. I never believed that one day the United States would come to pay a price for its support to Israel," said Mustafa, a 24-year-old Palestinian gunman.

Several dozen Palestinian youths gathered in Arab East Jerusalem to celebrate as well, honking out wedding tunes on their car horns.

"We are so happy that America was hit. America is against us in supporting Israel," Suleiman, one of the demonstrators, said.

In Nablus, motorists honked their horns and gunmen fired into the air from assault rifles to cheer on the attacks which unfolded in the space of a few hours and stunned people around the globe.

Israel and the Palestinians have been locked in nearly a year of fighting since a Palestinian uprising against occupation erupted last September after peace talks stalled.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 02:26:00 PM »
I doubt seriously that Arafat had anything to do with it. What you're seeing on television is media rage and the need to focus anger on anyone. Young Palestinians too naive and ignorant to understand the implications are hardly worth worrying about.

It's very easy to sit on the sidelines and cheer when you don't have a dog in the fight. The last thing the Palestinians want is the complete and undivided attention of the U.S. military. The leaders of Palestine know this. If Palestine was indeed behind this, then Israel has just gained complete and total control of their country and there aren't many that will question U.S. motives.
sand

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 02:43:00 PM »
but the problem Sandman is that little ragheads grow up to be big ragheads........

I just saw the clip again, anyone who celebrates the death of 1000's maybe 10's of 1000's of innocents is one sick society. I not for wiping out general populations but for wiping out enough of them that the threat of a repeat of today is greatly reduced if not eliminated..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »
So big ol' freedom loving US of A drops the bomb over a bunch of ill-educated, ignorant kids playing up to some camera crew?

Some words, Eagler:

1) Ignorant
2) Bigotted
3) Stupid
4) Inane
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2001, 03:34:00 PM »
well, I dont think that nukes should be used. Blast the responsables away but dont use nuclear force. Dont open the pandora box again.

REgarding the Palestine thing, I hope that for once at all it is fixed. Palestine kids used as human shields. Suicide guys exploding their bombs into supermarkets and restaurants. People clapping when thousands of people die in a barbarian terrorist action.

Enough is enough. Take all of them and send them to Syria, Jordania or wherever they  want to be. By force if it is needed. But as coexistence in the middle east is IMPOSSIBLE because the palestinians don't know to live in peace, kick the terrorist-cheerleaders out of Israel.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2001, 03:40:00 PM »
R4M, I see Israel/Palestine as a separate issue.

If Palestine was not behind this (and I believe that they were not), then to go after them for the bombing is just as wrong as the bombing itself.

On the other hand, if Palestine was the cause, then they deserve what's comin'.
sand

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 03:43:00 PM »
R4m, cheering for this tragedy is sick, but...

You are talking about a people that 60 years ago was victim of terrorist acts perpretated by the actual Israely governors, costing in years more than undred thousend deaths, still at war with an invading people, that percieve the US as the primary allied of theyr slaughter.

Or at least this is what they believe.

Dig a little more on history (other than indipendence war or "we kick jerries and japs bellybutton saving the world").

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 03:45:00 PM »
The US support to Israel is one of the things wich makes USA an enemy for many arab nations.

I would say that Palestine is as big as an issue as anything else, had they been part of the action or not. So for god's sake FINISH the problem at all. It has lasted 55 years and its about time to bring peace there. If it must be brought by force so be it.

Of course, the images of those bastards celebrating the death of thousands of innocents don't make me feel lots of sympathy for them either, so indeed my view on this matter is now heavily biased.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
Naso, when Israel got its independence, four Arab nations fell on it to break it in pieces. I do think that the first agression came from the arab side, so for me is Israel the part wich holds a point.

Is true that Israel has done lots of bad things, and has gone frontally against the UN resolutions. But is no less true that the arabs are the patrocinators of state terrorism, and that the palestine people are the ones using kids as human shields and doing suicide bomb runs in restaurants. I have yet to see the same done by Israel.

And now they dance when thousands (maybe dozens of thousands) die in this...thing.(Dong have words to describe it). Sorry ,but I never condone gravedancing.

to the hell with them.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
On the contrary, I do believe a nuke should be used if possible.

That is IF they find find who was responsible and IF these people are hiding in some place away from innocent civilians.

The point is to send a message. IF this terrorist group hiding behind the Taliban regime is guilty and he has a military base in the middle of the desert, hell, NUKE IT. Use a small nuke, no need to go for the big boom.. that itself is enough to send a message back "Hit us, this is what will happen to you".

If not possible, then I guess a nice invasion of wherever they are would be in order.

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2001, 03:50:00 PM »
Originally posted by R4M:
Of course, the images of those bastards celebrating the death of thousands of innocents don't make me feel lots of sympathy for them either, so indeed my view on this matter is now heavily biased.

Yes, I can understand you  :(

BTW, this is a moment needing calm, rationality, and a new way to consider thinks.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2001, 03:52:00 PM »
Yep, I hear ya R4M.  I am shocked by the reaction of those who would celebrate such a tragedy.  If the Earth opened up and swallowed the whole tomorrow, I would not blink.

Oh,..by the way, your C program cannot compile,..you forgot the trailing semi-colon after open_mouth=0.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2001, 03:57:00 PM »
Originally posted by R4M:
Naso, when Israel got its independence, four Arab nations fell on it to break it in pieces. I do think that the first agression came from the arab side, so for me is Israel the part wich holds a point.

Is true that Israel has done lots of bad things, and has gone frontally against the UN resolutions. But is no less true that the arabs are the patrocinators of state terrorism, and that the palestine people are the ones using kids as human shields and doing suicide bomb runs in restaurants. I have yet to see the same done by Israel.

And now they dance when thousands (maybe dozens of thousands) die in this...thing.(Dong have words to describe it). Sorry ,but I never condone gravedancing.

to the hell with them.

R4m, before the arab attack, when the two people were trying to living together, a small extremist number of Israeli (and Israel as a state still does'nt existed), started to kill all people in villages to free more land to them.

The Israeli-Arabian wars came later.

BTW it's not the Palestinians, I guess is Bill-aden, IMHO.

P.S.
I hope you dont sent me to hell with them, the meaning of last sentence is obscure for me.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2001, 04:05:00 PM »
Naso, still wich was the side attacked?. Wich side holds the most legitim claims?. Wich side wishes to live in peace and wich side is the one wich puts a bomb once each 2 days?.

For me is quite clear who can live in peace in coexistence and who not.

Originally posted by Naso:

P.S.
I hope you dont sent me to hell with them, the meaning of last sentence is obscure for me.

I mean that we have had enough violence in the middle east and is about time to get rid of it. If something harsh,such as the expulsion of the Palestine people out from Israel has to be done, so be it. IF the only way to make people live in peace there is to separate them, so be it.

But after months of suicide bomb victims in Israel, after months of street disturbs and dead kids (dead because they are used as shields), and after YEARS of useless violence because the palestine people dont know to live in peace with the jews; the gravedancing has simply been too much.

Let them dance. In syria, Jordan, or wherever they want to go. But as I said enough is enough.

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
Nuke the bastards
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2001, 04:19:00 PM »
I understand is'nt the moment to discuss this, too many emotions (and who can blame you?).

Time to step out.

BTW I notice you corrected your C program.  :)