Author Topic: graphics problem and gameplay wacky  (Read 163 times)

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
graphics problem and gameplay wacky
« on: April 16, 2005, 02:16:43 AM »
I had a formation of b-17's that was undamaged flying back to my base at 18. An f6 innd on me and I took off his right wing and smoked his engine with the rear gun. Last I saw of him he was headed for the water. As I'm watching him go down, fighting to get his f6 to do some kind of flying, the game graphics suddenly freeze. Still had sound. Couldn't do anything, not move to a different position or call up the clipboard. I thought maybe some program started running on it's own so I alt-tab to the desktop. Nothing was running except AH. So I go back to the game and everything is running ok. I then look at my formation to see my drones gone and I see that the guy flying the f6 got one kill (Sabin or something like that was his name) Then I see that the same guy LANDS 3 kills in his f6.

If that wasn't bad enough, a p38 then dropped on my tail and I proceed to take him out. All of the sudden I'm back at the tower and the p38 has a kill registered. I didn't even get any damage. Now I've never in my life and I'm sure the same is for others, shot a few rounds into a b17 with no previous damage and they blow up immediately. We all know how hard it is to take out a buff with 50 cal. (plus one cannon on the 38) Sure, you might take out some engines or even a wing if your lucky. But an immediate death? No way.

This all just happened after the latest update.
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer