Author Topic: Dear crumpp  (Read 5005 times)

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2005, 10:10:59 AM »
He smells like week old fish, and steals canes from old people.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

storch

Dear crumpp
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2005, 11:48:27 AM »
Originally posted by Pooh21
He smells like week old fish, and steals canes from old people.

now that is true.  he also steals candy from baby cloggies.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2005, 12:04:23 PM »
All I know is I flew in the CT yesterday for the first time in like 6 months, and it sucks.  No one except N7 in JG54 would fight (), the others in JG54 sat on their perches in 109's and wouldn't come down unless they had a numerical advantage.  One guy in a 109 was all alone with me in my 38G and wouldn't come down to fight at all except for the typical bnz pass that was hoish, then ran back up to his perch again.  Since he had no chance by himself he started leading me to one of his buddies who was grabbing out of an axis field, and I told him on ch 200 if he did that I'd go kill his buddy quick then deal with him.  So that's what I did, except as soon as I went in on his friend he came in and of course tried to cherry pick me.  Except the Luftwobble missed and I bagged his friend who was pretty much left for dead unless the other 109 got down and dirty (like that's ever gonna happen).  Once by himself again, the 109 tucked tail and ran north quickly and I guess landed who knows.  I was bored out of my mind by this point, so rtb'd my 3 kills and was like "see ya in another 6 months CT" lol.  

Yeah, the CT is fun   :rolleyes:

Everything I've read about it on the BB's here was proved true in one flight for me.

storch

Dear crumpp
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2005, 12:16:13 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
All I know is I flew in the CT yesterday for the first time in like 6 months, and it sucks.  No one except N7 in JG54 would fight (), the others in JG54 sat on their perches in 109's and wouldn't come down unless they had a numerical advantage.  One guy in a 109 was all alone with me in my 38G and wouldn't come down to fight at all except for the typical bnz pass that was hoish, then ran back up to his perch again.  Since he had no chance by himself he started leading me to one of his buddies who was grabbing out of an axis field, and I told him on ch 200 if he did that I'd go kill his buddy quick then deal with him.  So that's what I did, except as soon as I went in on his friend he came in and of course tried to cherry pick me.  Except the Luftwobble missed and I bagged his friend who was pretty much left for dead unless the other 109 got down and dirty (like that's ever gonna happen).  Once by himself again, the 109 tucked tail and ran north quickly and I guess landed who knows.  I was bored out of my mind by this point, so rtb'd my 3 kills and was like "see ya in another 6 months CT" lol.  

Yeah, the CT is fun   :rolleyes:

Everything I've read about it on the BB's here was proved true in one flight for me.

wait a minute I'm confused.  you mean you wanted to get gangbanged????  if the others had dove down then you would be whining in here about being ganged!!!  you ladies are so fickle.  so which version of JG54 are we now???? the bore n zoomers or the gangbangers or both???? also the only P38s I've seen are all 170k and bore n zooming.  I've yet to see any MA types in P38s in the weeds.  thanks for the 6 month reprieve please phone ahead prior to your next visit so that we can vacate the arena for you.  :D

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2005, 12:16:14 PM »
Yay another CT sucks thread, these message boards are so dynamic.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2005, 12:32:17 PM »
Originally posted by storch
BUG322 is not telling the truth

soooo.... you are saying that he created this post about crump shooting him on the runway in the DA and it was 100% made up, and he's lying.

(tap tap tap) 'Allo Polley!! WAKEY WAKEY!!  (ugh storch, you stunned 'em.  The Norwegian Blue is easily stunned)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 12:49:57 PM »
Yay another CT sucks thread, these message boards are so dynamic.

i think it started out a little different, was directed at one person, not the CT.:aok   it did seem to tail off a bit tho, ill give ya that.

wait a minute I'm confused. you mean you wanted to get gangbanged????

One guy in a 109 was all alone with me in my 38G and wouldn't come down to fight at all except for the typical bnz pass that was hoish, then ran back up to his perch again. Since he had no chance by himself he started leading me to one of his buddies who was grabbing out of an axis field, and I told him on ch 200 if he did that I'd go kill his buddy quick then deal with him.

sounds like he wanted a 1 vs 1, but wasnt gonna get it, so was going to go to the 2 vs 1 just to get a fight.  dont twist it.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2005, 01:45:30 PM »
Killin is exactly right.  All I wanted was a fight, not some 109 hovering above me aimlessly for 20 minutes.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 01:47:52 PM »
Originally posted by storch
 thanks for the 6 month reprieve please phone ahead prior to your next visit so that we can vacate the arena for you.  :D

It would probably be more exciting flying around with no one else in there... so yeah, I'll give you a call.

:aok

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Dear crumpp
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 01:59:50 PM »
The irony of the combat theatre.:D
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2005, 02:10:07 PM »
The irony of the combat theatre

aint that the truth.  i thought CT guys wanted new people to fly in there?!:confused:   post about how they were trying to get back to the "good fights" and what not.  :(

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2005, 02:28:51 PM »
The CT used to remind me of a slow night in AW... now it's a mini MA where timidity rules on both sides, not just the Luftwobbles.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 02:39:02 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
The CT used to remind me of a slow night in AW... now it's a mini MA where timidity rules on both sides, not just the Luftwobbles.

Yeah, like I said.

Why not just post this in one of the other anti-ct threads, it was obviously an excuse just to start a new one.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 03:02:16 PM »
naa, i doubt bug intended for it to become this, it was directed towards one specific individual in the CT.  
Why not just post this in one of the other anti-ct threads, it was obviously an excuse just to start a new one

and i hate to say it, but sounds like CT doesnt need anit-CT threads about it...some players seem to do a good job on their own apparently.  (NOTE:  some players, not all and not directed at anyone in particular)

++The Blue Knights++

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 03:10:17 PM »
That's JG54 for ya in the CT. There are usually 15 ppl in the CT on a good night. Roughly half of the 15 will be JG54 and they always fly in a pack and cant fight worth a damn without numbers and alt.

Its funny Stang mentioned N7, because in my opinion he's the only ine in that squad with any individual flying skill - the others just run away.

The funniest thing of it all is their constant  boasting, they even hollared it up after it took 7 of them 5 minutes to kill me 7vs1  in a co-alt fight. Even then it was only because of a 1,000 yards lucky pilot wound they hit me with in one of their desperte flailing spray and prays...

Needless to say its pretty boring to fight against them.