Author Topic: How do you do it?  (Read 6017 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2005, 08:11:24 PM »
The "Blue Knights" motto is just neato, I mean really "salute your stick"... my eyes are tearing up at just how cool, profound and neat that is. I think I'll tattoo that on my apple.

Pretty hefty words from someone who doesn't care too much about opinions. Like I said before. You need me here. I am here to justify your existance no matter how small and minute it is.

You are here for me to provide a perfect examply of what not to be in this game. When I am done with you I will toss you away. Not before then. And its only when I see fit to do so. Dont think you are here posting because you felt like you wanted to. You are here posting because I allowed you. If it were not for me and my words you would not be here. Remember that. And you do care. So stop saying you dont.
This tough guy act doesnt suit you.You suck too badly attempt to fill the role of a tough guy. You can't even bring an insult to me without looking like even more of a fool than you were before.

And it's so easy, all I do is play this silly game the way I want while ignoring the self appointed AH vets and thier opinions.

Ahhhhhh. Hmmm Ok. So wait just a minute.

Is this....

Originally posted by x0847Marine
Ohh looks like I've ruffled the feathers of the AH vets who think they're cool.. lol time to circle the wagons, eh?

The "Blue Knights" motto is just neato, I mean really "salute your stick"... my eyes are tearing up at just how cool, profound and neat that is. I think I'll tattoo that on my apple.

I hate to tell you this but you're not flying a real airplane, sorry.

It's just a game, and to that end here's a clue that my limited intelect apparently didn't articulate clearly enough... although one of you got it; I'm laughing at you and how seriously you not only take yourselves, but this "game". Or to put it in the words of the dude who got it, I'm purposly yanking your collective chains...

And it's so easy, all I do is play this silly game the way I want while ignoring the self appointed AH vets and thier opinions.

But what the heck, for the sake of argument.. do you think a real combat pilot would conform to your philosophy?

Did Chuck Yager, who vulched and HO'd, bail out when he lost the advantage?, or did he die the AH vet way..

He bailed out and lived to fight another day... as a matter of fact I'll bet you will not find ONE real fighter ace that didn't turn tail and run like his asswasonfire when things didn't go his way. I'd like to see some gamer dork yammer about what a wuss move they made.

"But that was real life and death and this is a game".. exactly.

Perhaps that's how I like to "fly" these days?, I've done it the other way in other games.. the whole fight to the death thing.. but this game places a score emphisis on being killed, so I'm into staying alive this month. .. maybe next month as well.

So her's my motto this month "Catch me if you can"

I realize being an AH fighter ace is the closest many of you will come to being a warrior, but just try to keep in mind this is a game and you are a gamer..

You're not a General, not a fighter ace, not in charge, you have zero rank, you're not flying anything but your imagination and even if you're customer #1.. your opinions on what buttons I should push dont matter.

So oh darn, I guess I'll have to just live with not playing this game the way you think I should..  thankfully my life will go on.

And yes, killing the other plane is more fun, thats why I bail out before getting shot down..  I get a kick out of denying someone fun at my expense... they might have twisted, turned and worked hard to gain the advantage only to watch my chute.  I'm an a-hole, but I have fun at it.

I wish there were chute skins, mine would read "LMAO"

....what you call ignoring it all?

Please. You know as well as I do how badly you need us. How badly you need me. So lets just get past this point of denial already and move on to how badly you really do suck for playing how you play.

But what the heck, for the sake of argument.. do you think a real combat pilot would conform to your philosophy?

I highly doubt that. We play the game for what it is. And enjoy it for everything it has to offer. EVERYTHING it has to offer.

Bailing out because thing's aren't going your way... Or bailing out because you want to be a smart bellybutton  and deny someone the event of shooting you down isn't taking advantage of everything this game has to offer. Furthermore its just not fun. No matter what you say to me to rectify your actions can nor will prove otherwise. And like we've all said here, your nothing more than a chump at best for doing so.

You're not a General, not a fighter ace, not in charge, you have zero rank, you're not flying anything but your imagination and even if you're customer #1.. your opinions on what buttons I should push dont matter.

I am your every reason for exsistance. If it were not for me you just be another unknown. Just another shmuck trying to get away with his lame way of on line existance in AH. After this, everyone will know you for what you truely are. A lame baby seal who can't take the heat so he bails out in order to avoid the horrific death that would surely follow.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 08:13:32 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2005, 09:03:55 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak
Indeed , you appear to be very talented at taking stupid to a whole new level

HAHAHAH, sig material if I ever read it!!!:rofl :rofl :rofl  

Originally posted by Morpheus
Some new players are a real joy to work with.

Two stick out in my mind right now. Superdud, and Megadud. The venerable Aces High psychotic duo. I had more fun flying with these two and helping them than anyone I've ever given a bit of advice to. They enjoyed "the fight" and the thrills that come along with it. And were there to learn and greatful for someone to take the time to teach them. Every night almost you could find them in a fight somwhere. Giving it there absolute best.

Thx Morph, without the help of guys like you I'd still be turnin circles wondering where the bad guy went:p  

I don't really have much to say because all the guys that I know(or know me) that have posted so far, are a great bunch of guys! The 2 groups seem to be having a little fight so I'm gonna stay out of it. The one thing I'll say is Ren & TC being trainers have been very helpful in giving me a feel for the game and even now, so great tips. At the same time, Morph, Nomak, Furball, Redd, basically any BK I've asked to go a few rounds in the DA or help in general has gladly taking the time out to do so. All you guys are great, it's sad to see you guys calling each other names and arguing over something as silly as this. Let the guy do what he wants. A time will come when he gets bored and either quits or decides to try an learn. I just hope there's someone willing to do so after this:( Anywho, I Just saw that line by Nomak and laughed my butt off:D DUD OUT!!!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2005, 09:06:21 PM »
Originally posted by iKo
:eek: I am really amazed that any of you are still posting on here at all.

Get the hint?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
How do you do it?
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2005, 09:11:42 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
The 2 groups seem to be having a little fight so I'm gonna stay out of it.

All you guys are great, it's sad to see you guys calling each other names and arguing over something as silly as this.

there is no fight between groups Superdud that I am aware of, and  no conflict between the Damned & Blue Knights.  I have always had  nothing but good relations with any BK or really anyone that has posted to this particular thread.

just people with differing opinions is all that is going on here......;)

TC

The Damned
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2005, 10:50:05 PM »
there is no fight between groups Superdud that I am aware of, and no conflict between the Damned & Blue Knights. I have always had nothing but good relations with any BK or really anyone that has posted to this particular thread.

I agree TC, up until Rens last post, I thought the same thing.  We disagree, but that was it.  As for his last post...

Ren...
So all you're saying is you can't beat him. Therefore you have to bad mouth him?

Umm where have I said that?  You talk about taking a breath before I open my mouth. :rolleyes:  Now your just making cheese up.  Every time this moron bails he is beaten.  I'll let you take a moment to figure that one out.

Times up.

What your fail to realize is he IS playing the game. His game. Not your game. He gets you mad because he can. That means you're playing his game. . Then you whine about that fact that you are playing his game and he's winning. MUAHAHAHAHA.
I am not mad at all.  I think Marine is a looser and a chump but he does not anger me.  The world is full of radishs like Marine, it still doesn't make it right.  And I am glad most people in here will speak up when they see something that is wrong.  

And Ummm again and for the last time, clean the cheese out of your ears, I don't agree that his gayness is gameplay.  You do, and I think you are wrong.  I know you are wrong, you don't and that is unfortunate since you are a trainer.  I think I have said enough on this.  If you can't grasp it that is your problem.

BTW - I fight in the middle of mostly reds, therefore I would never run into Chumpy, because I'd be too busy fighting with the guys that are actually playing the game.  So no he is not winning anything except the Chump award.

Before you open your mouth, take a breath and think about what I just said to you.

BTW, how old are you? 16?  

You know Ren it is just this kind of crap that makes you look like even a bigger arse.  What were you trying to achive by this drivel.  Seems your acting more like a 16yr old bud.  Nice way for an AH trainer to act.:rolleyes: lolh.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2005, 09:01:24 AM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
... blah blah blah ...  I'm an a-hole ... blah blah

We figured that out quite awhile ago ... glad you re-enforced it for for us. Admitting it, is the first step to salvation.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2005, 10:04:52 AM »
Poor sportsmanship is nothing to be proud of, it's not like
your chair gets set on fire u get shot down or anything.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline daMIG

• Copper Member
SLap Shot
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2005, 08:31:38 PM »
Agreed. Here-Here well said. marine move on

happy hunting