Author Topic: Afghanistan is under attack!!  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Afghanistan is under attack!!
« on: September 11, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
CNN correspondent is there in Kabul and there are explosions...   :(
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline 214thCavalier

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 04:55:00 PM »
Reportedly missile attacks, i figure the butt kicking begins.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 04:55:00 PM »
I hope we didn't have anything to do with this.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 04:57:00 PM »
I just hope afghanistan was the REAL instigator of this. Because if it is not, the real one will be laughing his prettythang off  :(

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2001, 05:04:00 PM »
I figure start with the known ones and work your way down to the smaller terrorists...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2001, 05:06:00 PM »
Afghanistan has earn merits enough to get hit. It's not they are related or not with this particular tragedy. I think this is the heart of the matter. I, in particular, thank the U.S. for taking this action. Taliban countries are terrorist countries. Ask their own people. I think PC times are over. Everyone has to know for certain that terrorism in any way will be accountable for retaliation. As fast and hard as possible.

If I see this as a first step and a change int the world's attitude with regards to terrorism (national, international, muslim, christian, whatever it is), it's quite OK with me.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 05:10:00 PM »
Reuters report that it is NOT an american attack, but an internal action.

Whatever it is I tend to agree with Pepe, the Talibans are terrorists for their people (especially for the women). So if they are hit I wont cry neither. But I just want to see the REAL instigators pay for this, and I think is too soon to be sure that it was Afghanistan or not.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 05:12:00 PM »
This is so NOT the American way of responding I cannot believe it is us. Bet on internal forces on this one.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2001, 05:16:00 PM »
Too soon for any attacks by US. It takes a little time to get into position not to mention get and use the intel for the target. It would be more in our method to warn we are coming (or sending tomahawks) and let them start to sweat a bit.

This needs a multi national effort. These terrorists ave given te best possible incentive for nations to work together to erradicate terrorists. I sense a major wave of destruction being aimed at any and all terrorist organizations. Coming from a united front of nations means more world support and efficacy of operations.

Don't just kick the bastards, smash them and push them into the earth, then cover up the crater.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2001, 05:22:00 PM »
******** IT IS DEFINITELY NOT THE US********
-SW

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2001, 06:03:00 PM »
Hmm makes me wonder if there's someone stirring the pottle in both USA and Afghanistan and if there is then question is why ?

Offline Hobodog

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.military.com
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2001, 09:23:00 PM »
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!