Author Topic: Good Idea  (Read 241 times)

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
Good Idea
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:15:31 PM »
Well i dont know if it's been mentioned but seem to me every time i help a new person out they have to set their views IE when they look back their head rest is in the way.  Now I know that i for one starting kept getting shot down cuase i couldnt see behind me and didnt know better.  I think that the cost of making a view file for everyone downloading  the game would far outweigh any risks.  The effort would be minimal and the rewards great :)

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Good Idea
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 11:44:29 PM »
i have seen that some people really like a different "6" view than others, for example in the corsaire...

some shift it to a side. i use the right / left mapped to JS to move.

same with the left / right view of the 109's for example. i think i have the best view, JB42 has views i wouldn't consider using.

if they had a "default" special view set up in game, people might not learn there is possibly a better view they can find.

i think personally more should be said about the view system in AH in the intro pages, maybe on of the very first help files. i also think this (after communication) is on of the most important aspects of gameplay, and any trainers should concentrate on teaching.

just my humble opinion
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
Good Idea
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 02:37:42 AM »
I agree that views are very personal.

But we are talking about dweebs, they havent developed a preference yet and anything is better then default. ;)

So yeah it is a good idea.

Tex