Author Topic: After seing the arabs celebrate on the streets..  (Read 1998 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
After seing the arabs celebrate on the streets..
« on: September 12, 2001, 05:34:00 PM »
are you still so pro palestinian mrfish?
Can`t You reallize these people are just a bunch of maniacs?If it wasn`t Israel they would be trying to fight some other people just for the sake of fighting?
Can`t You see that these people are so far from being civilised they can hardly be considered humans?
Israely people have the rights to defend themselves from these savages,and should get all the support possible from the rest of the civillised world.
I was against drastic moves untill yesterday,but now I don`t care what happen to them,wether they live or die ,as long as they mean no treat to anyone who just wants to go by their everyday buiseness.
The world neeeds to strike down and rid itself of these idiots.Muslims consider the western world bad,because we forgot god.Well diddly `em.If this is how they conduct themselves they will be dealt with in the same manner.If they don`t care about our childeren why should we give a diddly about theirs.
Germany was a problem that had to be dealt with 60 years ago and was dealt with in the only  manner they`d understand.Now it seems it`s the arabs that need a foot up their ass.
We better act before they get their hands on nukes

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2001, 05:42:00 PM »
Go away.

Offline Thud

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2001, 05:45:00 PM »
If you had paid as much attention to all coverage on 'those maniacs' as you call them as you use stupid and irrational terms to describe them even you might have noticed that a lot of Palestinian people were rightfully sorry for both what happened in the US and for the reaction of their countrymen. Lesson: Never let your judgement be clouded by a loudmouth minority. The people who spoke out positively on the terrorist attacks did so because they're tired and numb because of fifty years of what the US have had 1 day, I don't blame them for not being able to rationalize anymore. And finally the ones that danced and celebrated are part of the mindless extremist morons that can be found within all countries/cultures/religions.

Offline Greese

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/greese125
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2001, 05:59:00 PM »
Oh by the way, the 109 model is porked....

I saw that video.....

Offline Peer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2001, 06:09:00 PM »
Caligula - your statement is as ugly as the picture of dancing people who celebrate the massacre.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2001, 06:11:00 PM »
No, I don't think we need to detain Hakeem Olajuwan.

Next question?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2001, 06:24:00 PM »
Originally posted by Fatty:
No, I don't think we need to detain Hakeem Olajuwan.

Next question?

Isn't he in Toronto already?  He was traded to the Raptors last I heard.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Thrawn ]

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2001, 06:55:00 PM »
i thought you were pretty lowly but this takes the cake.

pretty sad to think that you would use this tragedy to try to make a point you sad diddly.

when the palestinians dig thru their own rubble piles and dead children and find missile pieces with little u.s. flags and a giant made in usa on them it is no wonder they hate us. can you view that objectively or are you so controlled by your emotions you can't use logic like a pms'ing woman?

that's why i've been calling to end our relationship with israel so that their sins don't end up as our casualties! apparantly it is too late in a big way.

i'm not going to let one 5 second clip from a refugee camp in lebanon dictate my opinion - nor will i let yassar arafat's formal condemnation of the act work to convince me. rather than being a media sheep moron like you, i will see what the facts bring.

the character of the palestinians doesn't make israeli's actions ok. each people have to be judged by their actions. the palestians should be able to exist as sovereign toejamheads without the israelis stealing their country, it's called a principal, and they are always applied objectively.

the kuwaiti's have horrendus policies but that doesn't mean we won't save them from being taken over by sadam.

you really, really make me sick. you should be ashamed that you ran like a coward from the original post only to surface and use a tragedy as your proof in another.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2001, 06:59:00 PM »
You're right Thrawn, it's hard to picture him outside of Houston.

Ah well, extradition I guess?

Offline Peer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2001, 01:47:00 AM »
Hi mrfish.

I just wanted to express my deep respect and agreement to your last statement.
WTG!

Offline Qnm

• Copper Member
      • http://no-such.net/WORK
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2001, 03:48:00 AM »
Caligula: You are the spiritual brother of the anti-American 'arab'.

Offline Qnm

• Copper Member
      • http://no-such.net/WORK
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2001, 03:53:00 AM »
Irony is, I'd certainly be very proud to go fight (giving up Med studies) for everyone in and this country itself, including you.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2001, 04:15:00 AM »
Like "The Wobble" asking for his girlfriends investment options after they shot a sweaty shirtless load of 9mm in a dry creek bed when it was like 59 in Dallas, taken from a outside temp equiped truck, and she had won a million dollar lawsuit... I say, what Caligula say's is important, and most likaly true!  

Isn't Caligula is still posting WWIIOL and IL2 screens? Fool.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2001, 04:18:00 AM »
You did not answer any of my questions mrfish.
What are You talking about me running away cowardly from the last tread? You gave an answer pretty much saying You have no idea what the solution may be for Israel.You said it was messed up long time ago.SO???
That means the generations of jews that were born there since the founding of israel should just walk into the sea and die,because a bunch of idiots claim their homeland?The arabs say there was no temple in Jerusalem,and the whole history of the jews is BS.
Politics are dirty buiseness,and you may have points of how Israel was founded,and bought by the rich members of the jewish community,but how can You forget that these people have no other land to call home.
Their whole  culture is based around the land of Israel.Just pick up the bible to see what I`m talking about.
On the other hand what the palestinians have to claim?
They are not let in any other arab state because they all consider them as amazinhunks.
Israel gave them back territories ,they failed to build any kind of infrastucture,and  economy.
Just go to Israel and try to check in a jewish hospital as an arab,you`ll be treated just the same as any other people.Do it the other way ,and You`ll see what happens.
Israel is a civilised nation,the palestinians aren`t.That is the bottom line.
You blame Israel for what just happened in the USA,and with that statement You`re putting Yourself over the US governments judgement of what is most beneficial for the USA and the world.
Israel IS the only ally of the west in that region,and it`s an important region because of the oil.
And that small country have endured lot more terror than any other country in the past 50 years.(ok there are other countries like cambodia and ruanda,but their trouble didn`t span for 50 years).

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2001, 04:22:00 AM »
isn`t Creamo still baging on foreign people`s english and running with the 30 dollars he lost in a bet that he was even cheating trying to win?